Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs Quickvote NEWS tonight & QUICKVOTE

QUICKVOTE
    Do you believe Congress is correct to do nothing on the Senate's illegal alien amnesty legislation?

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/
    Broken Borders

Former presidential candidate Patrick Buchanan says illegal immigration is the greatest invasion in history. He joins us to discuss his new book, "State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America."

Then, Brad Meltzer, author of "The Book of Fate," joins us to talk about how he's helping the Department of Homeland Security beat terrorists at their own game.

Then, mass immigration rallies are taking place in major cities across the country. But has support for amnesty waned on Capitol Hill? We'll have a report.

Plus, will the Red River School Board take action against a school bus driver who allegedly ordered black students to the back of her school bus? We'll have a special report.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

he just cover the miller boycott seems they are running scared
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, it seems that Miller wants us to believe they donated the money, but they did not know what it was being used for.
    How stupid do they think we are?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    Yeah, it seems that Miller wants us to believe they donated the money, but they did not know what it was being used for.
    How stupid do they think we are?
    Again, this was what they wrote to another poster before they found themselves staring a boycott in the face:

Miller Brewing Company does not support illegal immigration or any other
    unlawful act. We do support a public policy discussion that will lead to a
    clear path to legal naturalization for people who meet the requirements for
    U.S. citizenship. We also oppose any legislation that would unfairly and unjustly seek to constrain immigration.

Miller was founded 151 years ago by a German immigrant, Frederick Miller. And today, we are part of an international company with employees from around the world. We support the free movement of people, labor, goods andservices in the global economy with appropriate protections for the rights of individuals and families, the security of nations, and the diversity that contributes to a rich and productive society.

Miller is active in helping immigrants learn how to become legally
    naturalized citizens of the U.S., through programs like the Miller Lite
    Immigration Forum in Texas and support for a recent immigration convention in Chicago. We have a long history of proudly supporting many national and local Latino organizations throughout the U.S.

Looks to me like they knew EXACTLY what their funds were being used for.

That letter is like the one I got from Miller. Sounds like an amnesty supporter to me.

Miller Beer

Ya know.....I wonder if they will donate money...to let say... ME!!!
    So..I can use it... for defending my State of Texas from the Invasion
    remember 1824
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Lou Dobbs just covered our national boycott?

W

redbadger:

Hey, welcome aboard!
    Stick around - it's a good group and there's plenty of new info on the subject every single day.

Re: Miller's donation...
    Yeah, I hear ya. I've got my hand out ready to receive my cut too!!!

PhredE,
    Thank-you...and you are so right about the group and info...
    You know before I found ya'll and others....I was beinning to feel like the
    a lone pony express rider lost in desert....I prayed like crazy for direction ... The next morning I woke up to a radio station Ankarlo from Dallas ...The man speaking was from ALIPAC...Well here I am..
    prayers answered..now the work begins
    remember 1824
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Great to have another member on board!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast