Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kidnappings in Tucson and Chandler

The one ing Tucson was only about two miles from my house...

Published: 11.23.2006
    4 Mexican nationals arrested on suspicion of kidnapping 3 men
    - KONSTANTINOS KALAITZIDIS
    Tucson Citizen
    Four Mexican nationals were arrested Thursday morning on suspicion of kidnapping three men in a West Side house, said Sgt. Decio Hopffer, a Tucson Police Department spokesman.
    Police were alerted by a friend of the alleged victims after he received a cell phone text message with the address where they were being held, Hopffer said.
    Police arrived at the house, in the 500 block of North Firestar Drive, off West Anklam Road near Greasewood Park, about 8:15 a.m. and began negotiations with the suspects, he said.
    By 10 a.m. all three kidnapped men were freed, Hopffer said.
    Police arrested Samuel M. Sanchez, 39, Demis U. Fong, 23, Adrian Quiñonez, 18 of Sonora, Mexico and Hector Estrada-Lazalde, 18 of Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico on charges of aggravated assault and kidnapping.
    All four were booked in Pima County jail.
    Police said they are still investigating the incident.
    http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/daily/local/33638.php

Man abducted from Glendale complex

Brent Whiting
    The Arizona Republic
    Nov. 23, 2006 01:29 PM

Glendale police were looking Thursday for a man they say was abducted late Wednesday from an apartment complex in the 5700 block of North 59th Avenue.

Jorge Luis Rojo Machado was parked at the complex in a black Volkswagen Jetta when he was approached by two or three other men who drove up in a white Ford Thunderbird, said Officer Jackie Cole, a Glendale police spokeswoman.

They abducted Machado at gunpoint and fled from the area, taking both vehicles with them, Cole said. She did not offer a motive for the kidnapping.

To provide information about the case, phone Glendale police at (623) 930-3000. mug of Machado is available.

http://www.azcentral.com/php-bin/clickt ... 23-ON.html
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

MW
    I'd would suggest drugs or some other type of criminal activity is involved in the kidnappings. My guess is the kidnappings were for retribution, not ransom. My guess is the three kidnapped men were not innocent little angels.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn