Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Florida for Immigration Enforcement

This is a state level group which has got on board with the Miller Boycott, informs people how to contact various media regarding current immigration issues with our side and is helping to fight injustice to Americans while illegals gain.
    It has ineteresting information on the Tancredo situation and encourages people to push for him to speak in Miami. They also have a copy of the Tancredo speech on Miami being a third world country.
    It's worth taking a look at.

http://www.flimen.org/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i know a few contacts that live in florida, i will pass this on to them.

At the bar tonight, the rhino talked to an attractive, very presnet, 20 something girl from the Fort Lauderdale area. As we sat there in Tancredo's district without prompting she told me that Tancredo's description of south florida was pretty accurate. She said there was a lack of motivation to assimilate. Thought that was a pretty insightful comment from the attractive young one.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by Jrhino
    At the bar tonight, the rhino talked to an attractive, very presnet, 20 something girl from the Fort Lauderdale area. As we sat there in Tancredo's district without prompting she told me that Tancredo's description of south florida was pretty accurate. She said there was a lack of motivation to assimilate. Thought that was a pretty insightful comment from the attractive young one.
    you got her number right?

She is right when it comes to lack of motivation. When they can watch TV, listen to the radio, read billboards and take courses in college in Spanish, what motivation is there to learn English. I received a advertisement from Miami Dade Community College and was shocked how many courses were taught in Spanish and I don't mean the general interest ones. You can actually be a real estate agent, mortgage broker, and in other related fields without one word of English. That is disguisting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)