Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DPS: Suspected Coyote, Illegal Immigrants Arrested In Traffi

DPS: Suspected Coyote, Illegal Immigrants Arrested In Traffic Stop

POSTED: 2:54 pm PDT April 24, 2007
    UPDATED: 4:27 pm PDT April 24, 2007

PHOENIX -- A Department of Public Safety officer making a simple traffic stop Tuesday morning discovered a suspected human smuggler and 14 illegal immigrants in the van, authorities said.

The officer stopped the van on Interstate 10 near Buckeye Road for speeding, DPS officials said.

As the officer approached the vehicle, he observed 14 people in the rear of the vehicle, according to DPS officials.

Smith removed the driver, Antonio Mendez, 29, from the vehicle and learned that Mendez had picked up the illegal immigrants in Southern Arizona with orders to drive them to California, DPS officials said.

When Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents arrived on scene, they took custody of the group.

Antonio Mendez was booked for 14 counts of human smuggling. One of the immigrants was a 17-year-old teenager traveling with his older brother.

This is the fifth coyote the officer has arrested in the last two months on the interstate, DPS officials said.

http://www.kpho.com/news/13022361/detai ... o&psp=news
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    You know i cant prove this right yet, but that guy was in hamilton ohio as late as last winter doing dry wall, if i can find the picture I will post it here the name then was Anthony Manendez, the more I look at the pic the more Im sure of it. i seen this guy and have records of him running a dryway subcontract crew all over southwestern ohio and norther Ky And Ill bet he waS ONE THAT GOT SHIPED UP OUT OF HERE BACK IN THE FISHER HOMES BUST iLL DO SOME DIGGING AND GET BACK TO YOU.