Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WE DEMAND 287g FOR THE STATE OF FLORIDA

Target:The VOTERS,TAX PAYERS AND CITIZENS OF FLORIDA

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/we-dem ... of-florida

The citizens of the state of Florida demand Govenor Christ to enforce the
    287g program thoughout the state.

With the current federal administration turning their backs on the American people, the state of Florida must take the "illegal" immigration issue into it's own hands.

The signatures on this petition are the direct result of concerned VOTERS, TAX PAYERS and CITIZENS of the state of Florida.

The 287g guidelines are as follows:Section 287(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) was made law in 1996 as a result of the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act (IIRIRA). Section 287(g) authorizes the Secretary of Homeland Security to enter into agreements with state and local law enforcement agencies, permitting designated officers to perform immigration law enforcement functions, pursuant to a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA), provided that the local law enforcement officers receive appropriate training and function under the supervision of sworn U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers. Under 287(g), ICE provides state and local law enforcement with the training and subsequent authorization to identify, process, and when appropriate, detain immigration offenders they encounter during their regular, daily law-enforcement activity.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Cool! NumbersUSA had an action alert to the Senators and Congressmen of your state and district this week!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Cool! NumbersUSA had an action alert to the Senators and Congressmen of your state and district this week!
    We hope to get lots of signatures. I will be posting it on my website when I get home. I know that several ALIPAC members are from the east coast and central Florida. My hope are they will see this post and spread the word. Collier County has applied for the training just south of me. We are currently pushing for Lee County to apply. We would like to see it adopted statewide.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Added two more and passing it along!
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

I have felt the lone voice

I have been writing, phoning and faxing all local and state elected officials for months. I am delighted to sign the petition. I have received no answers from politicians. Some of my letters were posted here, but did not get responses. I am delighted to know that other Floridians are demanding of State government. Do you remember Florida before the invasion? Surviving in this war zone of South Florida is a daily challenge.

We need one of these for CA