Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kennewick Man - discuss

If the Kennewick Man is true,then wouldn't this be proper proof that North America was first inhabited by caucasians and not those of siberian descent?

This would completely refute the "american indian" view that "we invaded them" and the illegal immigration contention that they lived here before us.

Just been reading up on this: Kennewick Man

Curious to what others think, and if this is the case why it isn't 'out there' for public consumption.

The American Indians were intrigued by the artifacts of European culture:
    Giant canoes that could cross the sea, metal tools, mirrors, metal cooking utensils, knowledge of God in a book. There were a lot of unfortunate events that occurred in the meeting of these two groups of people and the American people have been making restitution, in many cases, to those who actually lived here. I think that few Native Americans would actually want to go back to their former ways, no matter how much some of them complain about the unfairness of present circumstances.

European and American civilization has wrought an incredible level of technological progress---and eventually the rest of the world will share in both the benefits and problems of it. Because they know how much benefit they could reap, America's critics are quick to claim there has been injustice over the decades. If they had had the power, instead of us, to shape history it would not be nearly so good. They should patiently await the advantages that will sooner or later come their way.

There is a theory that Europeans could have come to the New World several thousands years ago via an ice sheet covering the north Atlantic. I have heard that European colonists found some Indians with European features. There might have been other peoples who somehow made it to North America in earlier times.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Following archaelogy, anthropology and linquistics the last decade has led me to come to one simple conclusion:

All the races that exist on this planet today have already been around this planet more than once.

Caucasoid-like remains being dug up in Asia, Pacific Islands, New Zealand and North America.

Aboriginal DNA being isolated in the jungles of South America.

Artifacts being found everywhere that "supposedly" don't belong everywhere.

Remains of lost civilzations being found hundreds of meters deep in the oceans off the coast of Cuba, India, Japan, and who knows where else.

When people say to me, "We are the original / indigenous inhabitants", I simply respond, "Prove it! Explain this...".

In my opinion the books have gone out the window and no one racially identifiable group of people can really claim "original" ownership to any geography anymore. It has become very muddied.

What's really sad is that here we are on the verge of clearing up a lot of history via genealogical DNA testing only to find that groups in every imaginable direction are suing left and right to stop it obviously to protect a "claim" and privileges awarded based upon it that are now under question.

Pretty sad...genealogical history sacrficed on the alter of political correctness. Politcal Correctness is causing us to go backwards - not forward in terms of important human knowledge.

Need I tie this in to illegal immigration? I don't think I really have to...don't feel like wasting time kicking a dead horse.

What I think is really important is the following question:

What happened to the global civilization that obviously flourished sometime in the far past?

Asteroid?
    Volcano?
    Earthquake?

All the above?

I always telling friends of mine that our current global age is nothing new and could end at any moment. Pretty scary in my honest opinion.

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    What happened to the global civilization that obviously flourished sometime in the far past?

Asteroid?
    Volcano?
    Earthquake?

All the above?
    None of the above, it was a catastrophic worldwide flood, it is verifiable in the huge layers of sediment found all over the world, along with fossilized remains in those layers and then slightly above it.

As for who settled what an where first? Here is a very interesting site, which has a LOT of information: http://www.soundchristian.com/man/

This is labeled; "Table of Nation and Genealogy of Mankind". It is based on Biblical genealogy of man, from our creation, to modern times.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Still, common sense tells us that Indians didn't just pop up out of thin air. The theory that they came across the Bering Sea is the most credible.

Indians were immigrants in the beginning, the same as our forebears were.

I believe that the Native Americans came across the Bering sea and at a time when there were no borders .. We do have borders now and we have laws that should be enforced ..

If the Kennewick Man is true,then wouldn't this be proper proof that North America was first inhabited by caucasians and not those of siberian descent?
    FROM WHAT I HAVE READ ABOUT KENNEWICK MAN AND ALSO SPIRIT CAVE MAN.....THEY ARE FROM AN EXTINCT RACE OF HUMANS. ORIGINALLY THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE CAUCASOID BUT ON CLOSER EXAMINATION THEY SAID THEY ARE FROM AN EXTINCT RACE. BOTTOM LINE THE AMERICAN INDIANS WERE NOT THE FIRST TO INHABIT THE LAND THAT IS NOW THE USA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    FROM WHAT I HAVE READ ABOUT KENNEWICK MAN AND ALSO SPIRIT CAVE MAN.....THEY ARE FROM AN EXTINCT RACE OF HUMANS. ORIGINALLY THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE CAUCASOID BUT ON CLOSER EXAMINATION THEY SAID THEY ARE FROM AN EXTINCT RACE. BOTTOM LINE THE AMERICAN INDIANS WERE NOT THE FIRST TO INHABIT THE LAND THAT IS NOW THE USA.
    I read somewhere that the Kenniwick Man, the tall white people killed by asians in the Utah caves, and the white people the Spanish discovered at the Baja Peninsula were either caucasian or possibly related to the now extinct ancient Ainu Tribe from what is now Japan. The Ainu Tribe fought the asians in Japan for hundreds of years however just recently, compared to historical time, were they finally taken over and assimilated.

JMO looking at the different religions around the world and I did take a class called "Religion, ethnics etc..." (required here in Ca) it is possible the Shaman religion is proof white people were here first. In fact the Shaman beliefs in Asia may very well have been learn from the Ainu Tribe who are/were Shamans. The Druids and other ancient religions in Europe were Shaman and in fact predate the Shaman beliefs here learned by the natives by either Europeans or the Ainu, who by the way predate asians in Japan and other areas!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Again, I cannot more strongly say it, go to this link I have here (above), even if you do not hold any religious beliefs, it is VERY interesting and appears to be more than just this theologians own opinions, it is based upon the history of mankind within the Bible, which even aside from ones beleifs, is credible as an acurate historical record.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)