Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Healthcare harassment of 5-yr-old

I just got an automated phone call for my 5-year-old son. He was seen at the Hazleton General Hospital back in early spring (March?) for an asthma attack. After waiting 2 hours, he was given a 3-minute breathing treatment and sent home.

The call I got said for my son to call these clowns PENN CREDIT back. So I called. I got this ignorant wench on the line, explained that a call had come in. After pulling up the phone number she said my son's name. I told her he's a five-yr-old boy. She asked if I'm his mother, and I said yes. She then called me by my former married name. LOL I gave the hospital all the correct information when we were there, plus I've been remarried for a year and a half.

Anyway, I told her that if they can't even get our names right, then the bill was likely incorrect as well, and that if the hospital cannot properly bill the insurance company, then it's their problem. The wench yells "no it's your son's problem!"

I laughed and said it would only stay on his credit for 7 years and it would be gone by the time he was 12. Then I told her that we're illegal aliens from mexico and to just bill the American taxpayers. She started screaming and I hung up on her.

It's pretty nuts when the hospital is going crazy trying to make us pay a bill that would be covered by the insurance if they would just send the statement to the insurance company. And they're harassing a 5-year-old boy to boot. It's filthy.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

I wouldn't give them too much info. It sounds like they are fishy for information if they have all the wrong information. Tell them you will sue for discrimination because illegal aliens get free medical care.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Penn Credit tried the same thing with me on a bill covered by insurance. Again, they never corrected their records with the proper info I GAVE THEM, after I too, remarried.

I did check, and Penn Credit does collections for doctors and hospitals, et al.

Report them to the Attorney General's Office.

A friend of mine was being harassed for a debt that wasn't his, but someone's with a similar name. They were trying to go through all the fields, but he wouldn't give them his SSN because he figured they'd just put his SSN in instead and then it would pretty much BE his debt! I love the way you claimed to be illegal aliens. Why don't we all do that?

Once when I was out of work and being harassed, my 12 year old son picked up the phone and said, "Embassee of Ghoddham, how may I direct your call?" He went on from there, frustrating them mightily until they gave up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Back when I was Mormon, someone had a satirical book whereby you could claim to have traced your ancestry back to a fictitious central asian nation called "Abhigodia" and once you did, you could claim to be excused from the Mormon genealogy expectation, because it was so hard to get records from such a remote, backwards place. Supposedly, there were no vital records as such, but you could get hints on family trees because they were given familial responsibility for local forestry, so you'd look in the 'tree disease records.' If I ever go economically belly up again, maybe I should claim to be an illegal alien from this place. I'd be a minority then, with all sorts of rights.

You guys are VERY FUNNY!!

What can the Attorney General do? Probably nothing. I live in PA.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Yeah, isn't it sickening. That is all the illegals have to say------"I am an illegal"-----all hassles, problems, etc. just disappear-----they have their free pass.

Hospitals should get prepared for what is going to happen if the economy gets as bad as they are predicting and citizens throughout the country begin to find themselves without a job and without health insurance. If a health issue/emergency comes up-----they will all be using the same schemes as Pedro-----fill out the papers with a fake name and SS number.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

The Attorney General's Office took care of my problem w/Penn Credit! They have a dept for complaints.

I think I'll be doing just that. We lost one hospital in Hazleton since the illegal alien invasion started round about 10 or so years ago, and now the one that's left SUCKS!

I like the idea we all go to the hospital and give phoney SS numbers, infact if they can do it all over the country I don't see why we can't, evidently our goverment hates law and order We could even use one for work, I think most Americans are sick of paying taxes, we won't have to file taxes as we never worked that year

Special interest groups say illegals pay so much taxes, hey, I say let them support us for a while!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast