Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That's just awful they called about your son! OMG I am just fuming mad for you! I cannot stand credit collection agencies, they are the most awful bunch. We have been getting phone calls to our house for over a year with them looking for someone who does not live here. So someone out there is using our phone number and we can't do much about it except get nasty and threaten to sue them for harassing us.

A hospital here tried billing us several times for something our insurance paid, they can be so sneaky and greedy!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I like the idea we all go to the hospital and give phoney SS numbers, infact if they can do it all over the country I don't see why we can't, evidently our goverment hates law and order We could even use one for work, I think most Americans are sick of paying taxes, we won't have to file taxes as we never worked that year

Special interest groups say illegals pay so much taxes, hey, I say let them support us for a while!!
    You can guarantee if the economy gets worse----and people lose their jobs and healthcare benefits----that is EXACTLY what some are going to begin doing if they have some type of medical problem surface.

The way that this has been brought to the surface through the news, etc.-------illegals giving fake names, SS numbers, addresses, etc. when they go to the hospitals-----they will begin to do the same thing.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12