Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Many Benefits Of Illegal Aliens

The Many Benefits Of Illegal Aliens

The Washington Examiner reported last month that the wealthy and heavily Democratic Washington, D.C., suburb of Montgomery County, Md. is undergoing some not so surprising changes. Apparently large numbers of high-income people are migrating out of the county because of what they regard as a declining quality of life. The area’s net population is growing, but the growth is made up predominantly of immigrants who do not make the kind of money (and will not pay as much in taxes) as those who are leaving. Foreign-born residents now account for nearly one-third of the county’s population.

The Examiner reported that, “nearly one in four students in the public school system are now receiving free or reduced-price meals, the largest fraction since 1990; At least four Washington-area charities have established Montgomery County offices since 2003, citing a growing need among the area’s residents, and county officials say they are increasingly receiving complaints about overcrowded homes, a common story in many counties where there are large numbers of illegal aliens.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh my GOSH...I don't think I've ever read it stated so succinctly and clearly as this.

Cheers to whomever wrote this for throwing political correctness out the window and stating this nation's illegal invasion crisis for exactly what it is.

The part about California couldn't be more true. For God's sake people!!! Wake up!! All you sleepy little American cities and towns out there that have no clue as to what's in store if you don't stand up and REJECT amnesty...you better wake up and smell the coffee, because you haven't seen anything until you've seen what masses of illegal aliens can do to your community.

There's a word for it. "slum"
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I read somewhere online that a remake of the 1979 movie 'The Warriors' is being considered. Set in modern day LA it would probably break a lot of records if made well.

Unlike the original this one could be very realistic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    ...you better wake up and smell the coffee, because you haven't seen anything until you've seen what masses of illegal aliens can do to your community.

There's a word for it. "slum"
    Then it stands to reason that if illegal immigration unchecked causes slums in our suburbs, then George Bush, the allower of illegal immigration must be a

SLUM LORD

I wish a little bit of this love could be sent to Bush, Kennedy, and Huckabee's neighborhoods. Maybe then they would stop babbling about pathway amnesty, bringing illegals "out of the shadows," and "jobs Americans will not do."

It's so confusing, as to why illegals are being ushered in. If the "wealthy" of this DC county are moving out of where illegals move in, then WHO has let these illegals IN? Weren't they the ones who voted democratic w/ all the illegal pandering that goes on with that platform?

Aren't some of our wealthy conservatives the ones who WANT illegals to booster their businesses?

Or it is total hypocrisy in action? I want them here ..but I dont want to live with them. . . .

In our area of DC (virginia area) , our "wealthy" seem very successful at sequestering illegals into certain "pockets" of the city. In our area, there's not a single hispanic face ..in our neighborhood school, nothing. They're all on the "other side" of the tracks ... of Rt. 7, specifically.

But it's funny that they can drive the snobs out ...if they manage to infiltrate in to their areas.

jjmm wrote:
    Aren't some of our wealthy conservatives the ones who WANT illegals to booster their businesses?

Or it is total hypocrisy in action? I want them here ..but I dont want to live with them. . . .
    You hit the nail on the head! Their wealth shields them from the ills of this invasion, while benefiting from the cheap labor.

The population of L.A. county is around 10M and you can be sure that there are at least 7M illegals just in L.A. county! The past 2 years have been the worst...it feels like Tijuana now. Villaraigosa was the straw that broke the camel's back...L.A. is truly Mexico now! They just don't stop coming! It is unbelievably shocking to drive by ANY public school...most of them are now 99% mexican! My neighborhood is predominately white and yet the public schools 1/2 mile from me are 99% hispanic! This is our future!!!

It may very well be that CA is irreversible but everyone else must act NOW to stop their city from becoming a cesspool!

I wonder how many politicians that don't want the border fence built (most Democrats and some Republicans) live in gated communities with security or have their mansions and compounds fenced?

My parents live in Montgomery County and will be moving very soon. They have worked hard and sacrificed their whole lives only to see their nice neighborhood decline because section 8 housing was implemented after the fact. The wealthy aren't just leaving, they are getting kicked out.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast