Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've lived in Montgomery County all my life. I have watched it's decline since around the mid eighties as a result of illegal immigration. I have watched really beautiful neighborhoods turn in to trashy undesirable areas where no one wants to even purchase a home, so they rent them. Yards have been illegally paved into parking lots to hold all their cars. Garages have been turned into illegal "in-law suites" to hold as many families as they can squeeze in. I've seen articles in my local paper how "Pedro" must sleep on a hammock in the living room because there arent enough beds for growing family. What! This was a sob story about the awful and terrible trek they had coming accross the border.

Thankfully, I don't live in those areas. But I see it creeping in my direction. Schools announced that the majority of minorities are hispanic, and that there are over 3/4 of them enrolled. I don't get it.

So the elites are moving from Montgomery County? Where are they going? Because this entire area around DC is getting destroyed by illegal aliens. I'd love to leave this area. But its beginning to get to the point that there is NOWHERE left to go.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    L.A. is truly Mexico now! They just don't stop coming!
    The illegals and their rabid supporters love this. They like the idea of their people invading an American town, or state. This invasion shows us how lousy our government is. If the government did their job, perhaps L.A. wouldn't be a cesspool that it is now.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

L.A. used to be the place that many of us dreamed of moving to someday.No more.

Because this entire area around DC is getting destroyed by illegal aliens. I'd love to leave this area. But its beginning to get to the point that there is NOWHERE left to go.
    I was driving today around Rt. 50 near 7 corners, and if you told me I was in Tiajuana, I would have believed you. Illegals are on every corner ...walking, loitering, crouching even outside of stores ...with nothing to do, obviously.

There is always Haymarket -- and then you get to make the hour long commute into your job.

Los Angeles is Mexico's second largest city, only Mexico City has a larger population of Mexicans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12