Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

2 for 1 matching offer at NumbersUSA

NumbersUSA Leading the Charge Against DREAM Amnesty With Nearly a Million Faxes--Help Us Pay For Them!

It's NOW OR NEVER! Please break the piggy bank and send us a gift now. We must win this!
    2-for-1 Matching Offer Still Good

As I've mentioned before, generous large donors have stepped in to help us combat the millions of dollars that the open borders coalition pours into their agenda. These contributors have promised to match any donation giving to us!

But because of various IRS and foundation rules, these particular wealthy donors cannot contribute any amount until we first raise money from grassroots members like you! They then are allowed to give us a maximum of $20 for every $10 that we receive from our members.

What does this matching gift offer mean?

For every $10 you send us, we can raise another $20.

For every $20, we get another $40.

And for every $40 gift, the large donors are standing by to add an additional $80!

Help us to continue our string of victories against amnesty. We need you to continue to fight with us to achieve our goals. NOTE: For this match to apply to your gift, make sure your gift is marked as going to NumbersUSA Education and Research Foundation. This is the default setting in our online forms, and all gifts to the foundation are tax deductible.
    http://www.numbersusa.com/content/actio ... ation.html
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thx to numbersusa

You do good work.. I have 2 accounts and gave under both and I'm poor! I ask anyone that can to please contribute. Our children and grandchildren need it... much more than one more toy.

Banned
    Donated...