Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

2 More Huge Victories in San Diego Court! Claudia Smith's P

This was received via email - names have been edited out.

J wrote:
    >
    > Today at the latest hearing in the Day Laborers lawsuit against Fox News, J2, and myself, the judge awarded Fox News $40,649.25 in attorney's fees! (See attached ruling). Fox News was dismissed from the suit in January and came back to court today to get their attorney fees from the plaintiffs.
    >
    > Claudia's hired attorney, Daniel Gilleon, representing the 7 day laborer plaintiffs, was in court and stated that some or all of his clients are in Mexico and not available for depositions because "your honor, they would have to cross the border illegally to come back for depositions". There were loud chuckles in the audience at that statement. Its the most outrageous thing I've ever heard uttered in a court room, but we're getting used to that from Claudia and Gilleon.
    >
    > So, it appears Fox is pretty much done which leaves M and I to defend against this ridiculous lawsuit alleging that we defamed the day laborers (many of whom are illegal aliens) in Nov 06 and they weren't able to get work. How the judge keeps from busting up laughing I'm not sure!
    >
    > So now each day laborer/illegal alien owes Fox News $5807 for this settlement. Of course if they sue Gilleon for malpractice, then Gilleon will be responsible for paying the whole $40k himself. Or maybe Claudia will pay it out of the federal tax grants she gets every year from CRLA. (I.E. you and I pay for it!) .......Only in America!
    >
    > Next hearing is in 30 days. Gilleon has to see if he can find all his foreign clients.... Stay tuned.
    > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    > YESTERDAY'S TRIAL FOR FRANCISCO LEYBA WHO ASSAULTED G IN 2006.
    >
    > Francisco Leyba, who is an illegal alien from Cuba was convicted yesterday in a San Diego court of assaulting Minuteman G in an incident at the Aragon DLS in 2006. Senor Leyba couldn't be in court yesterday for his plea deal and sentencing because he is currently in Federal Prison up north serving a sentence for illegal alien smuggling! Apparently after he assaulted G he went back to his day job of bringing in illegal aliens from Mexico! He got caught and prosecuted and sent to prison! Now why he was never detained in the attack on G and prosecuted and deported, you'll have to ask Mayor Geraldo Sanders. I'm sure it had nothing to do with San Diego being a sanctuary city for illegal aliens. So this scumbag was allowed to go free after the assault on a peaceful American observer and help more illegals invade our sovereign nation! Again, only in America!
    >
    > Leyba was sentenced yesterday to restitution to Gabriel for damages (TBD) and one year in jail. BUT THE ONE YEAR IN JAIL WILL BE SERVED CONCURRENTLY WITH HIS PRISON SENTENCE! Well at least its another conviction for this alien criminal and another violent alien held accountable for his crimes! Apparently the judge ordered him deported to Cuba when he finishes his prison time. Gee, thanks judge. That is ICE's job, but thanks for weighing in and making it official.....
    >
    > Anyway, 2 huge victories for the Americans and one huge loss for Claudia Smith and her radical klan of alien activists and attorneys!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Woooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Wow. Some people are actually coming to their senses!

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)