Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

200,000 Criminal(Aliens) Heading South

200,000 Criminals Heading South
    ICE Beginning to ID Inmates

"Well, expanding our program. We're prioritizing the high-risk institutions and Congress gave us $200 million to make sure that we're identifying aliens in all facilities."
    Lou Dobbs Tonight -- CNN -- January 15

Dobbs: Among the top issues for voters in Michigan as throughout the nation, illegal immigration. Immigrations and custom enforcement today, taking steps to empty our jails of some 200,000 illegal alien convicts and to send them home. But as Kitty Pilgrim now reports, this may be only a fraction of the illegal aliens in this country's prisons.
    Pilgrim: A typical prison population. Which ones are illegal aliens? The answer is, federal officials don't know how many illegal aliens are in U.S. prisons. But now I.C.E. is boosting efforts to try to find out and is in process of identifying and start deportation proceedings on 200,000 inmates, both illegal aliens and immigrants who lost their legal status because they committed a crime.

Watch Criminals / Oregon
    http://americanpatrol.com/WMV/080115-DOBBS/C.wmv
    Transcripts

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

http://www.americanpatrol.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That’s good to hear, but I agree with Lou “What took so long?â€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Dont look for a pat on the back from me.... you nut cases are only doing what you have to do because of the high cost of all of the Incarcerated Illegal Aliens

What good is it going to do if they just walk back across the border into the US after you give them a get out of jail free card

WHERES THE DAMN FENCE CHERTOFF< BUSH< PELOSI< REID
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And what is going to stop them from coming right back and committing the same or more heinous crimes again?
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Yes, in IMHO, that's why at least a little 'time out' (jail time) is a good thing.
    It increases the 'pain factor'. Maybe that, combined with fines/restitution might begin to serve as a real deterrent.

Oh, yeah, of course - WHERE IS THE FENCE?!?!??!

You realize there are way more criminals on the streets than are in the jail. Imagine the number of illegal aliens that are committing crimes, who have not gone to jail.

Dixie

200,000 Criminal

This is a good start.
    Now lets demand the e-verify system system for all new hires in the US.

Then let Social Security mail out No Match letters to the WORKERS and demand they appear in person at the nearest Social Security office to correct their records. No shows will have to be removed from employer payroll until they comply.

Then let the IRS audit all ITIN tax returns and gather employer information. If these workers have no SS # they should not be working.

We need to use e-verify for Medicare and all other benefits.

Enforcement works.

What good is it going to do if they just walk back across the border into the US after you give them a get out of jail free card

One of my points on this thread (shortened sentence):

Because he served his jail term, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement will start the deportation process.

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dl ... 8801160313

They can be caught, detained but what prevents them from coming back if they are so darn ignorant!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!