From: 9-11 Families for a Secure America <911fsalist@reply.ms00.net> Add to Address Book
Date: 2007/03/12 Mon PM 12:09:43 EST
Subject: 9/11 Families for a Secure America - March 12 Mike Cutler Commentary

The families and victims of the September 11, 2001
terror attacks and other crimes committed by illegal aliens
www.911fsa.org

9-11FSA Families and Friends:

Last week I wrote a commentary about the firm in Bedford, Mass that not only hired illegal aliens but provided them with Social Security Numbers to make it appear that they were complying with the immigration laws that prohibit the hiring of illegal aliens by employers. To add insult to injury, this firm, Michael Bianco, Ltd., had won a number of highly lucrative contracts to produce items for the United States government! Additionally, the ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) Newsletter that served as the basis for my commentary also documented how this unscrupulous employer demeaned its employees by docking them 15 minutes of pay for being late one minute, "fined" these employees for talking while working and creating other such "rules" and fines that justified reducing the paychecks for hundreds of employees. I have attached the ICE news release I noted above to this e-mail, for your convenience.

The article I have attached below appears in today's Washington Times and sheds light on yet another example of how the owner of this company was so blinded by greed that he also took a tax cut from the city of Bedford, Mass with the understanding that he would hire local employees who were legally allowed to work in the United States!

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20070 ... -7877r.htm

Needless to say, the local government wants their money back! Needless to say, he took the money and then hired many illegal aliens, obviously leaving United States citizens and lawful immigrants off of his payroll. What is particularly interesting is the statement made by the mayor of that town, a gentleman by the name of Scott W. Lang when he stated that:

"...he plans to "get every dime back" of tax benefits the company received as part of a five-year deal in which Michael Bianco Inc. (MBI) promised to hire local residents to fill an expanding work force. The mayor said the city has a long history of supplying skilled workers for needle-trade industries like MBI and he intends to "make sure we keep those jobs here."
"We have no shortage of people in this town who are skilled, qualified and in the country legally. I intend to keep this company and these jobs in this city even under new management," Mr. Lang said. "We're talking about 500 jobs for the city, and I don't want the greed of one employer to make them go away."

Mayor Lang obviously understands the issue; there are, indeed, many skilled workers who are legally in the country and who have the qualifications to do the work! I wonder if the President should, perhaps call Mayor Lang to hear directly from the good mayor what those of us who want secure borders and an immigration system that possesses integrity have been saying all along; Americans, that is to say, citizens of this great nation and resident aliens who are authorized to work in the United States, will be happy to fill the jobs that illegal aliens now do if they could be paid living wages and work under decent working conditions. Perhaps Mayor Lang should be called before Congress and dispel the myths spewed by those who could apparently care less about how they are robbing the "American Dream" from citizens and lawful immigrants of this nation by encouraging the massive influx of illegal aliens who are ripe for the exploitation of such companies as Michael Bianco, Ltd. Would someone please forward this article to all of the "Usual suspects such as Ted Kennedy, John McCain, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Arlen Specter and anyone else who insists that illegal aliens do the work Americans won't do? I am sick and tired of having alleged representatives of the citizens of our nation stabbing those hard working Americans in the back by advocating that our nation opens the flood gates to easily exploited illegal aliens who would take those jobs from those hard working Americans and keep them from being able to support their families! Perhaps those elitists in Washington have forgotten that the citizens of this country are not afraid of doing a day's work for a day's pay! Not everyone is like Ted Kennedy and/or George W!

Mayor Lang's statements are a true breath of fresh air! He should be commended for demonstrating true leadership at a time when leadership is all too often lacking!

Go get 'em, your honor!

Lead, follow or get out of the way.

-michael cutler-

U.S. House of Representatives - U.S. Congress (House and Senate) 800-648-3516, 877-762-8762, 202-224-3121, 202-225-3121.
U.S. Senate
White House - President George Bush, The White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20500; 202-456-1111 9-5 m-f; fax: 202-456-2461. Contact the President via web mail.

If you encountered any problems with this email, including being inadvertently unsubscribed from our mailing list, please save all related email messages and contact us through our website. Thank you!

9/11 Families for a Secure America
PO Box 156
Hawley, PA 18428-0156