Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change

ALERT! HR 98 would crack down on the employment of illegal a

ALERT! HR 98 would crack down on the employment of illegal aliens!

Rep. David Dreier (R-CA) has introduced the Illegal Immigration Enforcement and Social Security Protection Act to curtail employment of illegal aliens. HR 98 would build on the existing E-Verify system by requiring Social Security cards to include a digitized photo and electronic signature strip to be used by employers to verify instantaneously a prospective employee's eligibility for work. It would thus catch those who engage in identity fraud by using valid, but stolen, documents to secure employment.

The legislation prohibits the "smart" Social Security card from being used as a national ID, and, in fact, a disclaimer on the card would state that it is "not to be used for purpose of identification." HR 98 would increase penalties for employers who knowingly hire illegal immigrants or fail to verify their employment eligibility. It would also add 10,000 new Department of Homeland Security personnel whose sole responsibility would be to enforce employer compliance and prosecute those who employ illegal aliens.

Currently, there are 102 combinations of documents that can be used to establish identity and employment eligibility for the I-9 forms. It is time that this nation became serious about stopping illegal aliens from taking American jobs.

http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?alertid=52295571

Banned
    This is one that needs to pass.We need to get behind this and help push on to get it passed.

The original Social Security cards were not supposed to be used for identification. They even had that "NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION" printed on them, which I'm told was removed in the 80s.

This legislation can prohibit these "smart cards" from being used as a National ID all it wants but based off what has happened in the past, once they get these in circulation then it'll only be a matter of time until they are used as a National ID.

I'm also concerned about adding 10,000 people to the department of Homeland Security.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarhighwolf
    The original Social Security cards were not supposed to be used for identification. They even had that "NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION" printed on them, which I'm told was removed in the 80s.
    ======================================

That is CORRECT.

Most people never connect the dots here either.

What illegal aliens from Mexico do is try and have as many ANCHOR BABIES as they can.

For every ANCHOR BABY, there is an INSTANT IDENTITY.

They take the SSANs of their anchor babies and use them to CREATE THEIR OWN IDENTITIES.

It really is THAT simple. What is even more incredible beyond belief is that the US Government has known this crime has been going on for decades and does absolutely NOTHING about it. It has happened literally MILLIONS of times.

I invite anyone to prove this wrong.

Feel free to quote me on this.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn