Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alert! New House Bill Would Mandate Border Security!

I just got this in email from Californians For Population Stabilization:

Representative Walter B. Jones (R-NC) has introduced HR 4987, the Fence by Date Certain Act, legislation that would require construction of a double-layered fence along the U.S.-Mexico border by June 30, 2009.

The bill requires more than 700 miles of fence construction along border locations in California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. Several high-usage locations would have earlier completion mandates in 2008.

HR 4987 would largely reinstate language that was included in the Secure Fence Act that became law in October 2006. Congress then passed, and the President signed, the Fiscal Year 2008 Omnibus Appropriations bill, which included language that effectively gutted the Secure Fence Act. This bill would remedy the situation.

http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?alertid=10948601

Done.
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

Representative Walter B. Jones (R-NC) has introduced HR 4987, the Fence by Date Certain Act, legislation that would require construction of a double-layered fence along the U.S.-Mexico border by June 30, 2009.
    Glad action is being taken on building of the fence.
    Am I incorrect--I thought the original plans called for a triple-layered fence?
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Done.
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>