Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    and the Mayor............ great Job... you had me worried for a moment
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rick Sanchez is a loud mouth pandering open borders illegal alien hugger buffoon. Nauseating and revolting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now he's doing some sob story about some illegal's "American Dream" being crushed.

Oh good grief...this man (who is slated to be deported) has crossed the border illegally TWICE and says he'll cross again if he's deported, because....

He wants to be with his wife and his FIVE children!!

Sigh...you know, I'm sure he WILL cross again if he's deported. That's the problem, most of them come back. Again and again.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

JAK
    These sob stories don't move me anymore... that's all they have are the sob stories and false accusations, like calling us racists!

If you have a problem so and see YOUR PARENTS!!!! They broke the law!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Re: ALIPAC's William Gheen on the Rick Sanchez Show on CNN t

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Friends of ALIPAC,

ALIPAC's Spokesman, William Gheen, will be on the Rick Sanchez Show on CNN tonight, October 8!
    He (William) was GREAT! I can't stand the Rick S or his "Out in the Open Borders" show. WILL NOT be watching it again! Rick was ABSOLUTELY Race baiting William! DISGUSTING!
    CNN has stooped to a NEW low, even for them.

WHEN I SAW WILLIAM COME ON THE SCREEN, I TOLD MY HUSBAND

RICKY HAS MET HIS MATCH. I WAS SO RIGHT ON. WILLIAM FLATTENED

THAT LITTLE ILLEGAL ALIEN DENIER.!!!!!!!

DOES HE REALLY THINK HE HAS ANY CREDIBILITY??

"IF THERE MUST BE TROUBLE, LET IT BE IN MY DAY, SO THAT MY CHILD MAY HAVE PEACE" Thomas Paine (1776)
    "IF THERE MUST BE TROUBLE, LET IT BE IN MY DAY, THAT MY CHILD MAY HAVE PEACE."
    (1776) THOMAS PAINE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123