Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Freedom Riders protest 12-8-07

Join the American Freedom Riders and Friends

Saturday, December 8, 2007
    Pruitt's Furniture - 36th Street & Thomas Road
    Phoenix, Arizona
    10:00 am to 2:00 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Protest the City of Phoenix Sanctuary Policy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help Defend Legitimate Business Owners
    Against Illegal Alien Efforts to Bankrupt Them

Bring: Signs - Bullhorns - Energy - Friends

Secure our Borders - Enforce our Laws

12-2-07

American Freedom Riders and Friends,

The protest against illegal alien laborers having the right to bankrupt legitimate businesses at Pruitt's Furniture on Saturday was supported by a large and vocal crowd of patriots and was very effective. Even though the morning rain prevented a lot of people from attending, the event has to be considered a success. We are gaining momentum and we must continue to apply all necessary pressure to force the elimination of the city's sanctuary policy.

Loyal citizens outnumbered open borders advocates by roughly a 2 to 1 margin and, lining both sides of the street, certainly appeared to be the dominant force to the thousands of vehicles which passed by. Our signs advocated secure borders and law enforcement, while their signs accused us of being intruders in their land, communists, and members of the KKK. In view of the unacceptably high illegal alien crime rate, including murders of police officers, it baffles our minds that Mayor Gordon and Phoenix Police Department upper management would support their demands for unlimited illegal immigration. It is also difficult to understand why we don't have thousands of American patriots joining our protest instead of just hundreds. Eight out of ten citizens agree with us on this issue - why don't they stand up with us?

In view of our dominance on Saturday, it is likely that the opposition will renew its efforts to increase their numbers in the future, and we must do the same. The Thomas Road situation has been simmering for almost two years and the time has come to put an end to it. We are in a position to do so right now if we will just continue to increase our numbers every week. As was evidenced by the presence of a New York Times reporter on Saturday, the national press is beginning to understand that their is a lot at stake here and a victory, by either side, will have have influential and lasting implications far beyond Thomas Road in Phoenix, Arizona.

The American Freedom Riders and friends will be on Thomas Road again this Saturday. We strongly urge all other patriotic groups and loyal citizens who recognize the threat of a sanctuary policy to join us. Change will only come when we force city officials to recognize that their "don't ask - don't tell" position has become untenable. Come and join us. This is a critical issue and we have an uncommon opportunity to really make a difference.

http://www.americanfreedomriders.com/

Anyone in the area or planning to be near there on Saturday needs to go show support and help AFR and our country! Please visit the website above for more info, directions and a map.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

I got the email about it in my in box today

I would like to be there put it is getting harder to get around on the bus with my Walker since the VA and the Insurance both say that a tumor on the nerve in the lower spine is nothing. I would like to be there to take some pictures as I have done earlier this year. Will see if any one who is going and has car or van can take me and my Walker.
    BigMonkey

BigMonkey, why don't you follow the link above, and email Danny to see if they can get you there?
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth