Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Announcing the IAATS-Illegal Alien Activity Tracking System

GSAC (Global Security Analysis, LLC) & The Publishers of GlobalIncidentMap.com Are Pleased to Announce the Illegal Alien Activity Tracking System (IAATS). A Free, Public Service Website, Displaying Ongoing Incidences of Illegal Alien Criminal Activity, Legislation, the Growing National Security Risk & Threat of Terrorism, & Other Significant News.

Washington County, MD October 21, 2007

GSAC (Global Security Analysis, LLC) approached the publishers of GlobalIncidentMap.com with an idea of creating a free, public service website that allows everyone from your average citizen to law enforcement , and government agencies and officials, to have access to a resource that is continuously updated, and presents a visual display depicting the significant impact the United States suffers on a daily basis as a result of Illegal Immigration and the insecure, open, and porous northern and southern borders.

The new system is called The Illegal Alien Activity Tracking System (IAATS) and can be viewed at http://illegal.globalincidentmap.com/home.php. The IAATS will display a range of activities committed by Illegal Aliens including violent crimes, drug crimes, fatalities, border crossings, human smuggling, as well as activities involving border incursions, ICE and Law Enforcement raids on companies which employ illegal aliens, OTM’s (Other Than Mexicans) and Special Interest Aliens (illegal aliens from countries known to support terrorism). In addition, the system will link to significant news items relevant to the economic, political, and social impact of illegal immigration and the ever increasing national security risk posed by our insecure borders.

GSAC brings extensive media monitoring, cyber terror monitoring, and other intelligence gathering expertise to the project, while GlobalIncidentMap.com provides its patented database/mapping technology and hosting for the website.

GlobalIncidentMap.com operates numerous free public service websites relevant to terrorism and security incidents, as well as builds custom incident tracking systems for law enforcement, military, government, and private sector organizations.

When asked why GlobalIncidentMap.com would choose to work with GSAC on this project, Morgan Clements, the owner/publisher of the website, said, “When GSAC first approached me with an idea for an illegal alien activity tracking system, I told them that we were already working on one, but we lacked the staff or the funding to make it a reality - so their timing was perfect. Having worked with GSAC in the past, I knew they would be able to not only gather the interesting and relevant articles, but I also knew they could do so in a manner that would be neither biased nor racist. This project is about tracking incidents regardless of what country the illegal aliens come from, not racism, and I wanted to be sure to partner with an organization that I knew would act responsibly.â€

Thanks Blue

Welcome to Alipac
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome aboard BlueCollarBlonde !

Interesting web site. Let me describe for the other folks here in case they haven't taken a peek yet or if some are pressed for time.

Basically, BCB has created a site and a core feature in it, is an interactive (Google-based?) mapping program which portrays recent criminal alien activity by location. In addition, there are also lists describing those same recent events by type/location/report/etc.

Please stick around and help us in the cause.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you Blue Collar Blonde. This is great. I am going to track my state.

Thanks
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Welcome to ALIPAC "BlueCollarBlond" Thanks for joining us and thanks for the great post, How interesting it is!!

I don't like that (OTM) that tells me that our goverment is still acting like it is ok that illegal Mexicans are here and working (North American Union)
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Summing it up and for the Warm Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Welcome aboard BlueCollarBlonde !

Interesting web site. Let me describe for the other folks here in case they haven't taken a peek yet or if some are pressed for time.

Basically, BCB has created a site and a core feature in it, is an interactive (Google-based?) mapping program which portrays recent criminal alien activity by location. In addition, there are also lists describing those same recent events by type/location/report/etc.

Please stick around and help us in the cause.
    Thank you so much for summing up the press release post and thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. =)

I am very excited the site is being accepted so well. Of course I haven't heard from the ACLU yet...lol....but I'm ready and welcome the opportunity to "explain" to them that "illegal means illegal".

Any tips/links to articles that should go on the map please do send my way so they can be added.

Thanks again and I look forward to participating more in the forum. =)

Lori