Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arizona-based Minuteman group disbands

Arizona-based Minuteman group disbands

Mar. 24, 2010 04:00 PM
    Associated Press .

TUCSON - The Arizona-based Minuteman Civil Defense Corps that was a border watch group comprised of private citizens has decided to disband.

Minuteman president, Carmen Mercer, says she and the board's two other directors voted to dissolve the group after a five-year run over concerns that her recent "call to action" would attract the wrong people to the Arizona-Mexico border.

Mercer sent an e-mail on March 16 urging members to come to the border "locked, loaded and ready." She proposed changing the group's rules to allow members to track illegal immigrants and drug smugglers instead of just reporting the activity to the U.S. Border Patrol.

The group formed as Civil Homeland Defense in 2002, became the Minuteman Project in April 2005 and then later the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... izona.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sounds like she was a set-up mole. What is her background? She dos not sound Christian to me.

working4change

Minuteman Corps of California Releases Update
    April 2, 2010
    MCCI, one of the largest Nationwide Minuteman groups announced Friday, April 2, 2010 that with the recent shutdown of the nation’s largest Minuteman groups “Minuteman Civil Defense Corpsâ€
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Is a "plain ol racist"...one of us old guys that has always hated being hated by minorities? And then really hated it when government put minorities above me and stated making me pay for them and all their kids? Or hating the free painting job of signs all over my property and destroying what little there was to the educational system for my kids? And then they voted in a Muslim POTUS to take what little I did have left to secure me and mine to by groceries with? Is that what this word means? Is that what I am?

And yet I just received this e-mail from Chris Simcox/MCDC asking for a donation?

"American Good Samaritan Gunned Down By Illegal

U.S. BORDER OUT OF CONTROL! FEDS DO NOTHING!

Robert Krentz, a kindly, well-respected rancher on the borderlands of Arizona, was killed on his family property in cold blood Saturday, despite his reputation for offering compassionate aid to those like the illegal border crosser who murdered him. He and his dog were found shot, 35 miles northeast of Douglas, AZ.

Krentz didn’t agree with illegal aliens coming into the country or onto his land, but that didn’t stop him from helping them. In 1999 he was interviewed by PBS' Religion & Ethics Newsweekly and said, “And you know, if they come in and ask for water, I'll still give them water… that's just my nature."

DO NOT Let The Death Of Rob Krentz Go Unanswered!! Send FAXES To Washington To STOP Amnesty And Secure The Border!!

SELECT HERE NOW! To Secure the Border And Stop Amnesty

Police trackers followed the shoe prints of the killer 20 miles south to the Mexican border. The trail went cold because they could not cross the border. It will be all but impossible to bring this illegal alien criminal to justice now that the murderer has crossed the border so easily.

This tragedy could have been easily avoided if we had a secure border patrolled by the National Guard and a border fence! The brutal death of Robert Krentz is the responsibility of the United States government. The Obama administration was negligent in their duty to protect the sovereignty of the United States and the lives of decent, law-abiding Americans like Rob Krentz. The government did not do its job and was complicit in the act when a foreign national invaded American soil and killed yet another innocent U.S. citizen!

Obama And The Federal Government Do Nothing!

The Obama administration doesn’t even acknowledge there is a problem on our border! Instead, Obama gives support to illegal aliens saying that he will provide a path to citizenship for illegals. Arizona Governor Jan Brewer was interviewed by FOX News and stated that, "We've been talking to the federal government in regards to our borders and it just seems that they don't want to participate in any shape, form or manner." She said, "They just don't even respond."

Brewer has attempted to convince the federal government to crack down on border security. She has been met with opposition, with the feds contending that it is the individual state’s responsibility to secure "their" border. Gov. Brewer, Senator John McCain, and other officials recently have fired back. Now that McCain is campaigning for re-election, he is quoted as saying, "The federal government's responsibility is the border. It's a federal responsibility, not a state responsibility." McCain continued, "So the federal government should be the ones that pick up the tab for sending the Guard to the border.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If I'm not mistaken, Minuteman Civil Defense Corps Project
    Is their political action committee.

MCDC, which just shut down is their border watch group.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)