Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Junior Member keeparkansaslegal's Avatar

Arkansas Conservative Meeting

Got this in my email:

I mailed you an invitation to the Arkansas Republican Assembly meeting. This is a copy of what it says. Sounds like an interesting meeting with Betsy Hagan there. I think she has been working with Phyllis Schlafly.
    -Betty

INFORMATIVE CHRISTMAS PARTY
    Thursday, December 14, 7:00 p.m.
    Steve and Jan Kinzler’s Home
    11 Glenleigh Drive
    (Hwy 10 to Robinwood Drive - First right is Glenleigh Drive)
    We will be hearing from Betsy Hagan concerning the upcoming
    legislative session and ways we might impact it.
    PLEASE BRING A SNACK TO SHARE.
    Doug Reed, President, 868-4742

The Arkansas Republican Assembly is a group dedicated to making the Republican Party Conseravtive again. Betsy Hagan is from the Eagle Forum, another conseravive organization. There is at least 1 bill (HB1024) that is of great interest to those wanting to stop illegal immigration.

keeparkansaslegal@yahoo.com

http://keeparkansaslegal.blogspot.com/

keeparkansaslegal, if you get to go, come back and tell us what's going on. My daughter lives in Searcy, so I have an interest what happens there.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Junior Member keeparkansaslegal's Avatar
    I should be able to attend and will take pics. I know most of the people there. If your daughter is interested in the immigration issue, she can visit:

There's also several Arkansas conservative blogs. Like most places, the local media leans left. Every election, democrats pretend to be conservatives and the media here lets them get away with it. As for coverage of illegal immigration crime, it's nonexistent. We've had cops injured by illegals and road rage death with a career criminal illegal driving the car with virtually no coverage at all.

Quote Originally Posted by keeparkansaslegal
    I should be able to attend and will take pics. I know most of the people there. If your daughter is interested in the immigration issue, she can visit:

There's also several Arkansas conservative blogs. Like most places, the local media leans left. Every election, democrats pretend to be conservatives and the media here lets them get away with it. As for coverage of illegal immigration crime, it's nonexistent. We've had cops injured by illegals and road rage death with a career criminal illegal driving the car with virtually no coverage at all.
    I will pass that on to her.she is a nurse with 2 kids dont have a lot of time but her hubby is with the State Forestry service over 2 counties there in Searcy and in Heber Springs, he is really into computer so I will pass this on to him.He is also against illegal immigration.My daughter works for a clinic there in Searcy she said more and more they are getting illegal immigrants there, said they get mad because they don't have a translator there, she said they are told to bring their own lol I am sure that will have to change before long!

I cannot figure out what is wrong with our media, why won't they put this on the newsm are they afraid of getting sued by the ACLU or what?
    Build the dam fence post haste!