Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Astronaut Hernandez advocates for Amnesty

http://www.racewire.org/archives/2009/0 ... ds_up.html

Channing Kennedy
    Astronaut Hernandez Stands Up for Immigrant Rights

We talked a couple of weeks ago about NASA astronaut Jose Hernandez’s historic shuttle voyage. Since he’s touched back down to Earth, the story has gotten more interesting, as Hernandez has refused to be repudiated by NASA for speaking his mind on the need for comprehensive immigration reform.

From the LA Times:

After the shuttle returned Friday, Hernandez told Mexican television that he thought the United States should legalize the millions of undocumented immigrants living there so that they can work openly because they are important to the American economy.
    Officials at NASA flipped. They hastened to announce that Hernandez was speaking for himself and only for himself.

“It all became a big scandal,â€
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Hernandez betrays the American people

If Hernandez wants the illegals here, let Hernandez pay for them!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Hernandez is a traitor is American- hispanics.

Hernandez either doesn't understand or doesn't care about the impact of illegals on our people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Hernandez is a traitor.

Great,web site. Many hispanic people don't support illegals and/or amnesty.

www.http://dontspeakforme.org/

Goodness, I think we hear enough from the Latino community, demanding what they are not entitled to, and calling us racists if we don't like their proposals. The rest of my thoughts are unpublishable.

What is the Mexican flag doing in the back ground? Mexico did not educate him and send him through training and a space mission. Mexico did not support the mission. If he is an American why show the Mexican flag?
    I left my remark on there.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Hernandez has refused to be repudiated by NASA for speaking his mind on the need for comprehensive immigration reform.
    These two ideas are two completely different actions

After the shuttle returned Friday, Hernandez told Mexican television that he thought the United States should legalize the millions of undocumented immigrants living there
    This is not reform it is AMNESTY!

By the way great site Richard.......thank you
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Hernandez is a traitor. He should be friend with Mark Sanchez.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/