SHORT NOTICE,

Four very important people are coming to town (Council Bluffs IA, just across the river from Omaha) on Monday August 22. The Meeting (with hog roast??) will be at Bayliss Park in CB at 5:00 PM.

The patriots (not vigilantes as Bush/Fox called them) coming are:

JAMES GILCHRIST, Leader of the Successful MinuteMan project in AZ last April. He is a retired Marine/Vietnam vet. (Jim is a TERRIFIC person, who I am very honored to know personally from my time in AZ last April).

CONGRESSMAN TOM TANCREDO, of Colorado who has been in the forefront of fighting illegal immigration, because it is the right thing to do, much to the chagrine of his party and the president.

CONGRESSMAN J.D. HEYWORTH, of Arizona, a state that is now in an emergency status because of illegal alien invasion. A state that is spending $1.2 billion per year for all the cost that illegal aliens bring to that state. We know that the legal taxpayers pick up the bill. The illegals send their money back to their "home" country. [By the way, Nebraska taxpayers put out $300 million EACH YEAR just to educate and incarcerate illegal aliens (not to mention the money spent in hospitalization). In five years, NE will be spending $1.1 BILLION a year for education and incarceration (at the rate of illegal hispanic growth in the state) ]

Last but not least, there will be a member of NumbersUSA. Go to the web and visit their sight. I am not sure who will be representing them, but they are a Beltway organizatino that is fighting illegal immigration and all the politicians that support illegal immigration. They, so to say, shine the light on the whole mess.

Also present will be IA's congressman Steve King. Steve is a true conservative (in the original context of the word), and is a friend to people fed up with illegal immigration. I have several meetings with Steve (even though I live in NE). I truely wish we had representatives like Steve here in NE, instead of the spineless worms we have representing us.

BRING YOUR FRIENDS, AND YOUR CHECKBOOK. WE ARE MOUNTING AN EFFORT FOR OCTOBER 1ST, TO RING THE ENTIRE MEXICAN BORDER WITH THE U.S. FROM BROWNSVILLE, TEXAS TO SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA. THIS INSANITY HAS TO STOP. IT IS KILLING THIS NATION.