Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let's see you come to a country for a better life, then you want turn that country in to the country you fled. Hey that makes sense to me.

Pro-immigrants organizations are prepared to take the battle to the
    streets if things come to worse. Among the strategies proposed
    are "non-cooperation" and "massive civil disobedience".
    They already do this by entering and living in our country illegally.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Pro-immigrants organizations are prepared to take the battle to the streets if things come to worse. Among the strategies proposed
    are "non-cooperation" and "massive civil disobedience". These
    actions will be combined with work stoppages and economic
    boycotts of strategic products and services.
    BRING IT ON BABY...YOU'LL ONLY MAKE IT WORSE FOR YOURSELVES!!!!!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

If I may say..

IM GOING TO PUKE!!!

BRING IT! My apartment may not allow me to have guns, but have enought pepper spray and mace to stop a Rolling Stoens concert!

GURRRRRRRRRR!!!

ITS TIME WE AMERICANS PROTEST IN THE STREETS!
    Illegals are Illegal..thats why we call them illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by cracker
    I hope they do "take to the streets" and show the world what kind of people they really are. The more they want to act up the better, I think.
    Agreed. Plus, it would make it really easy for ICE to pick them up.
    Illegals are Illegal..thats why we call them illegals.

Illegal aliens rallied and protested nationwide on May 1, demanding citizenship and an end to ICE raids. If they band together to create civil disobedience and massive mayhem in retaliation for the defeat of the Kennedy-Bush-Kyl amnesty bill, this just might wake up more Americans to take action and help us get our country back.

For American patriots to have won a major battle against amnesty right before the July 4 holiday, seems almost Heaven-sent. As we celebrate our victory, we must remember that the amnesty forces will work overtime, with whatever means necessary, to eventually defeat us.

Every day, thousands of illegals walk through our porous southern border. Every day that our border remains wide-open and our laws remain unenforced, we lose ground... America has NEVER EVER needed "comprehensive immigration reform"-- all that is necessary is to start enforcing our immigration laws and secure our borders.

We have seen what patriotism in action can do. We still face an uphill battle against the corporate forces who defied our laws and welcomed this massive illegal invasion. If more and more Americans wake up and help us fight for our country, we can win the war for America's sovereignity and the legacy that our Founding Fathers left us; we can pass this on to our children and grandchildren.

Just got this in an email

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/read ... Num=192462

Immigration/US Borders
    See other Immigration/US Borders Articles

Title: ALERT - WHITE HOUSE HAS EXECUTIVE ORDER READY TO SIGN [RUMOR]
    Source: Confidential
    URL Source: http://N/A
    Published: Jun 28, 2007
    Author: IK
    Post Date: 2007-06-28 12:17:10

"It has been brought to my attention from a co-Patriot who has a very high ranking viable source that President Bush has an Executive Order drawn up ready for signature should the cloture vote fail. It is speculated that once this order is signed, that rioting and civil disobedience may start and hence, Marital Law will be declared, therefore handing over to the President all powers.

Please start calling the White House and tell them that the RULE OF LAW will be demanded and that an Executive Order signed for this Amnesty bill will not be tolerated.

I am sorry I cannot reveal my source, but it is a viable one."

The President must be stopped. He is a madman!

Welcome Bronwyn!
    And you are right. If they make good on their promises, more Americans are going to wake up and see them in their true form.
    Each time they've marched and protested, more and more Americans get involved and take action.
    I say, let 'em march and protest all they want, but if they take to rioting and chaos, you can bet the American backlash will be far greater than any havoc they can wreak.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12