Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush administration pushes North American Union

I'm new here but have been following the BUSH PUSH to sell out the US for the North American Union. His statement in Mexico that money buys peace shocked and sickened me, because he wasn't talking about Iraq, he was talking about immigration!
    my post from a different forum:
    http://www.eagleforum.org/topics/NAU/

If you haven't heard about this, it's not surprising. The Government's covert operation has only recently started coming out. Bush, Martin and Fox are agreeing to merge to become the North American Union. A six lane superhighway from central Mexico to North eastern Canada is in the works as you read this. Our government is selling our nations soverignty to the highest bidder, Bushes own words "money trumps Peace" just might have been prophetic.

The web site above has articles, maps, companies involved ect...

Banned
    a12iggymom, thanks for posting and welcome. We here are very aware of the NAU agenda, and how critical the immigration issue is to moving this agenda forward. Check out the archives here by searching on NAU, SPP and similar search terms, and you'll find a load of articles.

a12,

Welcome to AliPac.

Yep, Bush is pushing the NAU/SPP, trying to push it down the throats of the American People. But we will push back, even harder. Our goal is to push it right back up his A**.