Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

C4L ~ End Dangerous ID

End Dangerous ID

August 10, 2009

Dear Friend of Liberty,

Unbelievably, Congress and the Obama administration are currently trying to resurrect the failed REAL ID Act, more accurately named “Dangerous ID.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: C4L ~ End Dangerous ID

I'm confused on this one...

I think it will keep out illegals better so I'm for it.

Why should I not want it?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I agree, WA. We are already surveilled to our last molecule. Cameras everywhere, including changing rooms so you don't shoplift, ATMs getting pictures so they can see if tapes are needed for cops when someone has used your card, payrolls being processed offshore (where the SSN is needed), and discount cards in stores tracking your purchases and giving coupons for things you occasionally buy (CVS drug stores, grocery stores, etc.). Work a job that requires you to be bonded? Your fingerprints are run through the FBI, and they will look to see if you belong to some rabidly violent group. And even searching on the web, the companies keep stats on what is googled or yahooed by this and that IP address which clicked on this ad or searched for broth recipes.
    There are thousands of examples out there, including GPS marking every front door in the country for the Census.
    I needed to get a new copy of my SS card and I was hoping for something more sophisticated than flimsy card stock with little blue and red threads scattered around. But does that prove I am me and not some Olga or Lupe that just crawled across the border.
    I wouldn't even be surprised if statistics aren't kept on how many times each household flushes the toilet.
    I would appreciate being sure that no one is using my identity to work and leave me stuck paying taxes or spending years trying to straighten out the mess
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm against it simply because I don't trust the government! I know they probably already have a novel size file on me.