Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chavez: Obama win could spur talks with U.S.

Chavez: Obama win could spur talks with U.S.

CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) — Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez is willing to talk with Barack Obama if the Democratic candidate wins Tuesday's election.
    Chavez says that relations between Venezuela and the U.S, now at their lowest point in years, could improve in an Obama presidency.

During a televised speech on Sunday, Chavez said he would meet with Obama only "on equal and respectful terms."

Chavez ordered the U.S. ambassador out of Venezuela on Sept. 12, accusing the envoy of involvement in a purported assassination plot. U.S. officials deny it.

He also recalled his ambassador from Washington and suggested that relations would not be fully restored until U.S. President George W. Bush leaves the White House.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2008 ... avez_N.htm
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

oohhhh....I can hardley wait for that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bill Ayer's son is an educational advisor to Hugo Chavez and has an office next to his. That is one of the connections and this kind of statement from Chavez should scare the bejebbies out of people.

....are we supposed to care what this little dictater says or thinks?! Spare me! This little man is totally high on himself!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds like Hugo is trying to get on Nobama's most favored status list so that he will be able to spend a night in the Lincoln bedroom.

Can you just imagine Nobama, Hugo, and the Castros all sitting around in the White House smoking Cuban cigars and yuck'in it up? One can only hope that they don't get the bright idea of using the Constitution for a wrapper for one of their cigars.

Chavez is just going to tell Obama he's going to put a few Russia missiles in Venezula and is sure he won't mind. Obama will probably give him his blessings.

Putting Obama in the White House is like putting a gas station attendant in charge of Exxon!

These dictators obviously know something we are not privy to, promises being made behind closed door perhaps? It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Chavez is just another one added to the list to help Obama retain power should he become president and then become dictator of the USA after that mysterious terrorist attack happens within the first 6 months of his presidency. Honestly after the bailing out of wall street and the freedie.fannie debacle, housing crisis, Obama winning the democratic nomination after 0 experience, etc nothing will ever surprise me again.

These dictators obviously know something we are not privy to, promises being made behind closed door perhaps? It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Chavez is just another one added to the list to help Obama retain power should he become president and then become dictator of the USA after that mysterious terrorist attack happens within the first 6 months of his presidency. Honestly after the bailing out of wall street and the freedie.fannie debacle, housing crisis, Obama winning the democratic nomination after 0 experience, etc nothing will ever surprise me again.
    I have read that Chavez has his eye on Cuba. Will this be the international challenge that Biden said Obama would face in the first 6 months of his presidency? A Chavez take-over of Cuba?
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Quote Originally Posted by 4thHorseman
    I have read that Chavez has his eye on Cuba. Will this be the international challenge that Biden said Obama would face in the first 6 months of his presidency? A Chavez take-over of Cuba?

That's a good guess! It wouldn't shock me though. I have often wondered if the dems are using obama to get in the white house only to remove him and place the gafftastic biden in his place. It reminds me of kennedy/johnson. Funny how cuba yet again comes in to play.