An Urgent Appeal from Chris Simcox!
Jim Gilchrist Needs Your Help Now! In three days, over 60% of the voters in California’s 48th District, where Jim Gilchrist is running for Congress, will be voting by absentee ballot, weeks before the actual, December 6th Election.

Before these absentee voters mark their ballots, we must speak directly to them and urge them to vote for Jim Gilchrist!

The Gilchrist Campaign urgently needs you to make phone calls to 48th District voters THIS WEEKEND!! You can help make the difference to ensure a Gilchrist Victory!

Even if you live outside Jim’s district, you can still help! You can use your cell phone’s “free weekend minutes� to win the votes that will send Jim Gilchrist to Congress!

I am appealing to everyone who has stood with Jim and me in the past to stand with us now! Many Minutemen who share our dedication to solving our border crisis have made volunteering for Gilchrist for Congress their November mission. I personally have joined with Jim full time through December 6th to be part of the campaign for the final push toward victory!

We Can Send A Minuteman To Congress!!

To find out how you can help, please call:
949-588-VOTE (8683)

With your help, Jim Gilchrist will win!