Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Conservatives: Beware of McCain Regression Syndrome

By Michelle Malkin • January 22, 2010 09:10 AM

The question isn’t why Sarah Palin is helping John McCain. The question is: What are you doing to stop him from cementing his Big Government Republican legacy?

by Michelle Malkin
    Creators Syndicate
    Copyright 2010

Pay attention: In the afterglow of the Massachusetts Miracle, there are flickers of peril for The Right. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but like Paul Revere’s midnight-message, consider this warning “a cry of defiance, and not of fear.â€
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

If you browse around some very conservative websites, you will notice that Palin is now on "conservative" free fall.

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/24 ... 1&;page=51

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    the NEO-CON's gotta go.... the same as the NEO-Liberals

both have an agenda... both are corrupt

McCain is a NEO-CON RINO ... make no mistake about it
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Republicans

The Republicans are trying to steer the angry Independants and the angry Conservatives right back to the OLD Republican party.

NO THANKS!!!

"I want that third alternative" As Captain Kirk put it in the episode "Operation Annihilate"

I want ALL the old politicians OUT, both Demorats and Republicants...

Well we know Palin will do or say anything to make a buck; so who knows... she might be on the LaRaza payroll for all we know.

When we finally have a chance to dump McCain in Arizona; she sells herself as a tea partier to influence the election.

I tell ya what, the GOP is going to go down if they continue to support these maggots. They will put Obama in for a second term.

Tbow, I completely agree !!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: The Republicans

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    The Republicans are trying to steer the angry Independants and the angry Conservatives right back to the OLD Republican party.

NO THANKS!!!

"I want that third alternative" As Captain Kirk put it in the episode "Operation Annihilate"

I want ALL the old politicians OUT, both Demorats and Republicants...
    Exactly Republicans are already in the "Politics as usual mode". Hopefully, Independents won't fall for this sham. They are as much to blame as the Liberals are for the state this country is in and must be flushed out in Nov.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

RINOS move over... The days of the center of the isle and gaming the voters are O-V-E-R. Out you go! If you want to hang with politicians like McCain, beware of the career ending Karma.

Dixie

There are some good people such as Jeff Sessions Ron Paul and most others we know, but the rest gotta go.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast