Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Corporate Funded RINO Republicans Pushing for Open Borders

Urgent: Corporate Funded RINO Republicans Pushing for Open Borders

Utah Passes Amnesty

As I stated last week, we have made a lot of great progress in the states. Unfortunately, pro-amnesty RINOs and their corporate funders have succeeded in stopping some important enforcement bills and even tried to pass a state-level amnesty bill in Utah, which the governor signed on Wednesday. Utah’s bill would:

Grant temporary work permits to illegals

Seek a federal waiver of laws banning hiring illegal aliens

Allow Utah to circumvent legal immigration limits (which are already way too high) and sponsor foreign nationals.

Utah has a Republican legislature and a Republican governor. In the last two elections, Team America helped kick out pro-amnesty congressman Chris Cannon and pro-amnesty Senator Bob Bennett. We replaced them with two strong secure the border conservatives, Jason Chaffetz and Mike Lee.

HELP TEAM AMERICA FIGHTf UTAH'S AMNESTY

But the power of corporate interests and their demand for cheap labor has subverted the will of the people in Utah. We have tens of millions out of work, but Utah’s big businesses still wants illegal workers.

Remember the open borders matra about opposing all state immigration laws. After the passage SB 1070, Obama said, “what we can't do is allow a patchwork of 50 different statesâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    "I am not backing off in the slightest degree from demanding our laws be enforced. I introduced SB1070 in '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, 2010 before it got passed and signed by a Governor. My comprehensive plan is enforcement and deportation for all of those who have illegally entered or illegally remained in the United States. We must stay vigilant in the defense of our Constitutional liberties, freedom and the rule of law. "

My kind of ATTITUDE! BOOT THE TRAITOROUS RINOS TO THE PIG PEN!

RELATED

REPUBLICANS TO PUSH AMNESTY (Just like Obama)

Mar 25, 2010

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-192736.html
    Last edited by JohnDoe2; 05-31-2012 at 11:36 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Its not just a liberal thing its all of them sell their soul and country for a vote.Plus these corperations get their way they can hire the cheap labor and they can make more money.