Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Cut predators, deport illegals

Cut predators, deport illegals

Grant Swank Grant Swank
    January 26, 2008

Operation Predator reports that 85% of arrests for child sex crimes focus on illegals in the US.

President George W. Bush informed media that "every single" illegal must go. Everyone must leave America. He's working with Congress to see that it happens.

There are 11 million illegals here — or more. No one really knows exactly.

More than 6000 arrests are criminal immigrants in America. They should not be here. Yet they are here. They need to be sent home, wherever that is.

Law-abiding Americans have long been stating that this nation is not meant to harbor criminals from other countries. We have enough of our own in-bred types without importing the same ilk from other parts of the globe.

Send them home — now.

Operation Predator, Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office, is put in place to shield boys and girls against sex criminals from other places.

Two hundred fifty predators are put behind bars every month. Therefore, American citizens must give Operator Predator all the support possible. It's trying to help decent parents keep their offspring safe from those who would prey upon their innocence.

The bottom line then is reality — get rid of these scum societal torturers by deporting them immediately.

The US Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, National Security Institute, makes available the latest stats. They are not pretty. They are scary. All the more that the public is knowledgeable concerning what our government is trying to do.

With more of an outcry from the grassroots, this is one dimension of darkness that could be diminished greatly by concerted efforts on the part of all who care about children.

US Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff and Labor Secretary Elaine L. Chao were the speakers of good news as they appeared before a Congressional committee on the matter of sending illegals back home.

"'We're going to get control of our borders,' the President said during the signing ceremony in the East Room. 'Our goal is clear — to return every single illegal entrant, with no exceptions.'"

Get control of our borders? Is this a Washington DC joke?

Law-abiding Americans cheered the President on this move. They have been waiting long for such a light in the sky.

Illegals should not be permitted to stay in the country. The law is the law. Uphold the law. Those who come into the country illegally must not be permitted to remain here.

It's that simple a logic. It's that simple an ethic.

But who dares in the executive and legislative branches to do what the grassroots sees as the obvious?

Joseph Grant Swank, Jr., is a pastor at New Hope Church in Windham, Maine, and is the author of five books and thousands of articles that have appeared in various Protestant and Catholic publications. He currently writes a column for RenewAmerica.us, MichNews.com, Magic-City-News.com, AmericanDaily.com, NewsByUs.com, The Conservative Crusader.com, PostChronicle.com, TheConservativeVoice.com, Republican and Proud.com, FaithFreedom.org, Conservative Posts.us, ArriveNet.com, MosqueWatch.blogspot.com, EzineArticles.com, Chalcedon Report, and others.

He has been married for 46 years and has three adult children. He has BA and MDiv degrees, with graduate work at Harvard Divinity School.

Grant maintains a website at http://truthinconviction.us/weblog.php

You can e-mail him at grantswank@roadrunner.com
    http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/swank/080126

Sorriest Response

Can I get something off my chest?

One of the sorriest excuses I've ever heard after an illegal immigrant has killed, raped, run over, or stolen the identity of someone is ...

"Well, we have American citizens who break the law every day, too"

It sounds like the logic of a child.

And, I wonder. Are these people crazy? Isn't that a good reason TO CONTROL illegal immigration.

We have our own collection of murderers, rapists, bad drivers, and thieves - so many in fact, that we would prefer NOT to add another country's bad eggs on top of our own.

I bet you've heard this argument. And, they actually use it as an argument.

Banned

Re: Sorriest Response

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    Can I get something off my chest?

One of the sorriest excuses I've ever heard after an illegal immigrant has killed, raped, run over, or stolen the identity of someone is ...

"Well, we have American citizens who break the law every day, too"

It sounds like the logic of a child.

And, I wonder. Are these people crazy? Isn't that a good reason TO CONTROL illegal immigration.

We have our own collection of murderers, rapists, bad drivers, and thieves - so many in fact, that we would prefer NOT to add another country's bad eggs on top of our own.

I bet you've heard this argument. And, they actually use it as an argument.
    Sounds like to me we need to just stop any kind of immigration from those kind of countries till we get it under control.

Its scary out there. We need to do all we can to protect our children from monsters, homegrown or imported.