Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DHS LEAVES BORDER WIDE OPEN

DHS Leaves Border Wide Open
    Fence Construction Halted

Border monument in Arizona. Note broken "fence." (See larger photo)
    American Border Patrol
    Aerial Survey Confirms Earlier Finding
    An aerial survey of 575 miles
    http://www.americanpatrol.com/07-FEATUR ... N/Map.html

of border from New Mexico to the Pacific Ocean found that work on the border fence has been halted. The survey, conducted conducted between June 1 and 5 by American Border Patrol, confirmed earlier findings that border fence construction was halted on or about May 10, 2007. ABP did spot one of the SBInet towers.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/07-FEATUR ... oeing.html

"We saw evidence large-scale movements across the border where no fences exist," said Glenn Spencer of ABP. "And we stand by our earlier report that only two miles of double fence have been built in the past year."
    ABP will submit a report to Congress next week.following an analysis of the video data.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IMPEACH!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Charge administration officers with failure to do their duty. Send to your senators and let them see enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    Charge administration officers with failure to do their duty. Send to your senators and let them see enforcement.
    I agree. No American worker would last long at his/her job for doing this poor of performance.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

This has been and is now a direct failure of President Bush. He has all the power in the executive branch to secure our borders. He simply does not want to act. I know we say it all the time, but impeachment is the action needed against Bush.

Bush's father was one of the reasons that the 1986 bill did not work. Instead of enforcing the immigration laws he closed Rt 10 at Douglas, Az at night so illegals could cross without being hit by cars. Why should we trust anything that Bush jr says about enforcement when we have all ready seen examples of his enforcement. "watch as illegals enter the country but don't touch them"

Thanks for the link CCUSA! I passed it along to all my email contacts with a little note to share it with others.

How much proof do we need to show folks before they get behind this movement to enfore our laws?

A logical mind would ask WHY the construction has stopped, and WHY are the borders being left wide open...The answer seems obvious enough to me!

What riles me most is after talking to some folks day after day on this issue they still walk up to me and say stupid stuff like, " Whatever happened to that thing (S.134 on immigration? Did the president pass it yet?", or "Man, have you noticed all those Mexicans killing people while driving drunk?" Sheesh! Questions like this after me pleading , prompting and prodding them to get involved!!! Most times I think to myself it would be VERY helpful to export most of those sad, apathetic fools to Mexico. They would be very useful there to help build up the Mexican infrastructure. You know, just give them a task, set them to it, and tell them not to worry everything is being taken care of....just stay busy!