Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did 'Jewish Estabishment' Usurp U.S. Jewish Immig. Opinion?

From the Center for Immigration Studies, of which Dr. Steinlight is a Fellow. Please note that this expresses the opinion solely of its author.

No ‘Progress by Pesach’: The Jewish Establishment’s Usurpation of American-Jewish Opinion on Immigration

By Stephen Steinlight
    August 2009

Backgrounders and Reports
    Download this Backgrounder as a pdf.

The American-Jewish policy establishment is restless, eager for a “good war.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Most of the majority Illegals population don't like Jews

Ironic, if the Jewish people support illegals and the illegals get amnesty, the Jews will soon find out that the very people the Jews supported and/or advocated for will descriminate against them.

"No Good Deed Goes Unpunished."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I get mixed opinions...

I get mixed Opinions from the jewish people I speak to about Illegal immigration. Some are all for the multi culturalism crap (that I disagree with) and for flooding the U S with huge masses of immigrants. Others think more of their kids and their kids kids and that immigration should be limited so that all these children of Americans (Our whole posterity as a people) in the future generations have room to grow and live and be able to have decent size families if they like. Without mass immigration our population was growing at a slow crawl. It would easily be sustainable for many many generations at this growth rate (minus mass immigration)

ELE

An Observation

Tbow009 , I have had the same experience with Jewish people. Most seem to be Democrats and it seems more Democrats support illegals and amnesty.