Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does anyone watch America's Dirtiest jobs?

Whenever I watch this TV program I'm amazed. These are some of America's dirtiest jobs yet I see what looks like legal American Citizens doing them. So much for the illegals who chant "we do the jobs Americans won't" Maybe their phrase should be "we do the jobs Americans won't because we work way under minimum wage".

Any contractor or any business that uses any type bid system with customers lose them because the Illegal groups undercut good business that play by the rules in half leaving Americans out of work. And they do the jobs real sloppy. It makes me so mad and it makes it real hard to get jobs right now.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Yeah it's a cool show. I liked the one on the Mackinaw Bridge.

The slogan for illegals should be we do jobs Americans won't do because we do them for less pay, but it's cash under the table, so we don't have to pay taxes, or insurance and have the deductions Americans do from their paychecks.

Re: Does anyone watch America's Dirtiest jobs?

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    Whenever I watch this TV program I'm amazed. These are some of America's dirtiest jobs yet I see what looks like legal American Citizens doing them. So much for the illegals who chant "we do the jobs Americans won't" Maybe their phrase should be "we do the jobs Americans won't because we work way under minimum wage".
    I was saying the same thing to my hubby It really pees me off
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

I have seen that show a few times. It really pisses me off when people say Americans don't do dirty jobs.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/