Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change

Dream Amnesty in the House

Date: Wednesday 1DEC2010 11:30 a.m. EST

HOUSE TO VOTE ON MASS AMNESTY BILL ON THURSDAY

We have just learned that the House Leadership is whipping up votes for the DREAM Act Mass Amnesty bill and intends to hold a vote on Thursday.

YOUR U.S. HOUSE REP NEEDS TO HEAR FROM YOU NOW!!!

Call the Capitol Switchboard at 202-224-3121 and ask for your House Rep's office. Urge him/her to vote NO on the DREAM Act.

For the direct number to your Rep's Capitol Hill office, click the link below:

http://www.numbersusa.com/phones?ID=12569

The DREAM Act would provide amnesty to more than 2 million illegal aliens and would open the door to endless chain migration. The bill is filled with loopholes and lacks any enforcement provisions, which could lead to fraud and invite more illegal immigration!

Make sure the House hears from our side today!

THANKS AND KEEP UP THE FINE WORK,

Looks like the Numbersusa server is really being hit hard today by our folks, it crashed on me 2 times in 10 minutes....

Keep those FAXES Going!
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

working4change
    PLEASE TAKE NEW ACTION ON DREAM ACT HERE:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219869.html

HR1751

HR1751 in the House

(A) IN GENERAL- The Secretary of Homeland Security may, in the Secretary's discretion, remove the conditional status of an alien if the alien--
    (i) satisfies the requirements of subparagraphs (A), (B), and (C) of paragraph (1);
    (ii) demonstrates compelling circumstances for the inability to complete the requirements described in paragraph (1)(D); and
    (iii) demonstrates that the alien's removal from the United States would result in exceptional and extremely unusual hardship to the alien or the alien's spouse, parent, or child who is a citizen or a lawful permanent resident of the United States.
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

April
    There are different reports about the timing of the Amnesty vote. Congressman Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) was on MSNBC last night rallying illegal alien supporters saying the vote could come anytime today... Friday.

Please get back on the phones to call our refined targets list! Please use our new tips and please focus on the message which has the illegals in an uproar and also making threats.

Please keep repeating this to Congressional offices....

"Please oppose the Dream Act Amnesty because it would displace and replace millions of innocent American students, workers, and voters with illegal aliens!"

Thanks to your efforts yesterday, we have identified 10 of the 83 targeted Democrats who will vote NO on Dream Amnesty! We only need 30 more to win and stop this bill!

Please start your calls today by calling the 10 listed as "Voting No" and say...

"I want to thank Congressman _______ for voting No on the Dream Act Amnesty which would 'displace and replace millions of innocent American students, workers, and voters with illegal aliens!' Please ask him to encourage other Democrats to say No as well."

Once you have thanked the NO votes, proceed to lobby the unknowns.

Here is the activism link for you. We need all of our ALIPAC activist Aces High today!

NEW TIP: We have added towns and zips of district offices beneath the DC contact info. If a staffer challenges you for town and zip to disuade your call, you may give them the ones we provide or you can say "If you are listening to illegal aliens today, you can listen to me because I am an American."

Let's Roll!

TAKE ACTION NOW WITH ALIPAC TO STOP DREAM ACT AMNESTY AT THIS LINK...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219949.html