Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Explaining Newsome and Di Stefano

There was a case here several years ago in which a Puerto Rican mother disciplined her child by scalding him with boiling water.

When DSS and a local newspaper investigated what they found was a close extended family some citizens, some Dominican some of them illegal with one hundred members who collectively drew almost a million dollars of tax payer funded public benefits. The members had educated each other how to apply for programs and shared a lot of purchases.

This sort of situation is what GMayor Newsome of San Francisco and Di Stefano of New Haven are aware of and planning their actions around.

A family can meet to plan a party and it can be for a girls 15th but it could be about stuffing envelopes or handing out flyers. The illegal aliens do not vote.

Well most of them do not but their relatives do.

Also someone receiving a mailing or getting a flyer on a candidate under their windshield wiper is not typically going to ask what the citizenship or immigration of the person doing it was.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I read a story years ago (about 10-15?) about a woman on welfare in Boston. She had more than 10 kids, each of those kids had more kids, and so on. They lived in a humongous penthouse apartment in Boston that was worth millions at that time, they also owned other homes in the suburbs. None had jobs (on the books), some worked under the table.

How did they do it? WELFARE!! Over $2 million a year in welfare! Apparently, each kid would work a short time, get "hurt" on the job and start collecting disability and welfare. All her daughters stated they were single mothers. All her sons were "single" fathers with kids. They all lived happily ever after...until they were caught!

They knew how to beat the system, as they had been taught.

We have the same now on a much larger scale.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I think that we are talking about the same case but it is just an extreme example. There are obviously a lot of families that are not taking quite as much advantage but are mixed status and organized.

I think that we are talking about the same case but it is just an extreme example. Their annual take was lower than two million and their total take was higher than that.

There are obviously a lot of families that are not taking quite as much advantage but are mixed status and organized.

============================

A major reason for the amnesty support by politicians is being more aware of families like them in their district than of the general population.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)