Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FAIR Our Biggest Challenge Yet

Date: 2006/11/01 Wed PM 03:20:28 EST
    Subject: Our Biggest Challenge Yet

Our Biggest Challenge Yet
    Dear Friend,

The Secure Fence Act has just been signed into law. And as much as President Bush wants the American people to believe that the battle is over, FAIR is here to remind all Americans that the true fight is just beginning!

With the countdown to the November election less than a week away, and so many seats up for grabs, President Bush will say (and do) almost anything to hold the majority in both chambers of Congress. The signing of the Secure Fence Act is merely a good-faith effort as it only represents 700 miles of fencing for a 2,000 mile border.

YES! I want to support FAIR
    Here's my contribution to support FAIR's efforts in the fight for immigration reform.

FAIR will continue to lead the way in 2007 in the fight for true comprehensive immigration reform and keep the heat on Congress and the White House to hold the American people’s best interest first. But we need you to stand with us!

As a matter of fact, our country is worse now than when President Bush took office. Millions more illegal aliens are in the U.S. They are living underground, filling our emergency rooms and schools, and demanding legal status as a reward for breaking our laws!

That’s why without you FAIR cannot continue the work that is so important. Our activists around the U.S. have been so busy working with communities to educate them on how to push their local governments to keep the heat on politicians in Washington, D.C. to take action to stop illegal immigration.

YES! I want to support FAIR
    Here's my contribution to support FAIR's efforts in the fight for immigration reform.

Our border is no longer only along the Rio Grande, or in the Sonoran Desert . . . It's right at your own state line. Local communities are being forced to deal with broken borders without help from Capitol Hill and that means your town too!

Watch FAIR President
    Dan Stein discuss the
    300 Million Milestone on MSNBC.

New report from FAIR: The Effect of Mass Immigration on Population Change

FAIR participates in the BBB Wise Giving Alliance
    Last edited by Jean; 08-27-2013 at 04:25 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)