Subject: Wake Up America areckoning.com Frank Jorge apperance Jan 31 Tuesday 10 pm

Esteemed fellow Americans,
I have been asked by Judy Singer of Wake Up America to be on Mark Edwards Las Vegas radio show on Tuesday, January 31st 10 pm PST. The topic of the interview is the May 6, 2006 protest against Bush that I am organizing in Crawford Texas, "A Day of Reckoning In Crawford Texas".

I am very encouraged with the results that I am getting from people in California and Texas. I will be flying to Texas on Friday, January 27Th to meet with Missy Stebbins, Shannon McGauley ( Texas Minutemen)
and others that are as determined as I am to bring the pain home to the man that ignores the pleas of the American people. Whether "W" is there is of no concern to me, but having a large group of motivated Americans who will not put up with illegal immigration and this Presidents refusal to do anything about it is crucial. We hope to attract a great media presence. I am committed to this project.
Please think about attending. We can have a great time. You have protested everywhere, lets do it at "The Ranch". W will receive letters prior to the event and a few radio ads will be broadcast in his home town letting him know that we are coming.

If you would like to call into the show (702) 383-8255

I know that for some of you it will be too late in the evening so you might want to go to their radio archives: UniteToFight.org a few days later if you are interested.

Other than that check out our website, areckoning.com for updates and other info as this project develops.

Radio station KDWN 720 AM 10 pm Tue Jan 31, 2006

For America,
Frank Jorge
member of:
Minuteman
Texas Minutemen
Latino Americans for Immigration reform
CCIR
Dustin Inman Society
The American resistance Foundation
Save Our State