Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Got this on another site.

Will you join CPYR in sending Congress Pink Slips (postcards) on 1/1/07 if they support illegal alien amnesty?
    Citizens Protecting Your Rights, P. O. Box 2413, Aurora, Il. 60507 is trying to get 12-20 million "otherwise law-abiding citizens" to send their Congressmen and Senators and other elected officials pink slips on January 1, 2007 if they support illegal aliens, illegal immigration, undocumented workers, or any kind of amnesty whatsoever. We are going to get PINK POSTCARD STOCK and print "Due to your failure to uphold your oath of office, the laws of the United States of America and your support for illegal aliens and their law-breaking endeavors, we law-abiding citizens declare......
    YOU'RE FIRED! Please prepare for prosecution!"

We would like all the organizations,such as your own, to join us in sending these cards to signify that we're sick and tired of the crap.

Prepare for prosecution is not an empty threat -- we're looking for attorneys who will help us file a class action lawsuit. Additionally, we are working on tax protests etc.
    Got this on another site and I don't know anything about them but would appreciate it if someone does coz this is something in my state.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Don't know them but I think it's a great idea!

Re: Got this on another site.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Will you join CPYR in sending Congress Pink Slips (postcards) on 1/1/07 if they support illegal alien amnesty?
    Citizens Protecting Your Rights, P. O. Box 2413, Aurora, Il. 60507 is trying to get 12-20 million "otherwise law-abiding citizens" to send their Congressmen and Senators and other elected officials pink slips on January 1, 2007 if they support illegal aliens, illegal immigration, undocumented workers, or any kind of amnesty whatsoever. We are going to get PINK POSTCARD STOCK and print "Due to your failure to uphold your oath of office, the laws of the United States of America and your support for illegal aliens and their law-breaking endeavors, we law-abiding citizens declare......
    YOU'RE FIRED! Please prepare for prosecution!"

We would like all the organizations,such as your own, to join us in sending these cards to signify that we're sick and tired of the crap.

Prepare for prosecution is not an empty threat -- we're looking for attorneys who will help us file a class action lawsuit. Additionally, we are working on tax protests etc.
    Got this on another site and I don't know anything about them but would appreciate it if someone does coz this is something in my state.
    I don't know anything about it, but IMO, it's too late for gimmicks. JMO, as I was saying on another thread, if a single organization can organize 12-20 million Americans to go to the store, buy post card stock, write out the messages, take the cards to the post office, buy stamps and mail one to each of their Senators and Congressmen, I'd rather see that same organization plan for those same 12-20 million American citizens to take to the streets, on a single given day, shutting down major cities all across this country, so that our collective voices are heard, as effectively as was done to us, and resulted in S2611. Name the date, I'm there.