Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hannity Freedom Concert In San Diego

Hannity Concert

This past weekend we did a MCCI fundraising event to help promote the Minuteman Corps of California at the Hannity Freedom Concert in San Diego. This was our 3rd year of doing this event and the last 2 years were very rewarding on both the financial side and the contact side.

This year the concert was held at a indoor sports arena in South San Diego, we had a 10’ x 10’ booth just inside the front entrance. We set up our booth and had all 300 tee shirts & US Flags set on the tables, our Power Point presentation was showing on a large screen 28â€
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

From the Mid-West, a big hearty THANK YOU, dregerk. Please extend that to the other members as well.

dregerk sounds like you had a great time
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Thanks dude

Be safe on the border and we expect to see alot of pics

The San Diego Sports Arena was rocking last evening,to include Charlie Daniels,''Devil went down to Georgia''and Lynyrd Skynyrd doing ''Sweet Home Alabama'',Simple Man'',Give me three Steps'',and they finished up with my favorite,''Free Bird''! It was indeed a fantastic summer evening!
    We were well received and Thumbs up, along with thank you for what you do was the order of the evening.Our booth was like a ''feeding frenzy''
    of Patriots just itching to get a Minuteman T Shirt,go figure!