Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Houston TEA Party Pelosi Protest

Pelosi Protest Details

Our Pelosi Protest will be starting at 6:30, Friday June 12th, in front of the Wortham center by Jones Plaza where we had our Tax Day event. She will be starting her event at 7:30.

The Theme of the Protest is "Pelocchio".

A Document showing where to find parking downtown can be downloaded here http://houstontps.org/wp-content/upload ... ng_map.pdf.
    Be prepared to pay for parking.

This is an entirely peaceful protest. The best way to show displeasure is simply showing up in sheer numbers and having a resulting headline in the news. Please help keep a good reputation for Houston Activism. Now for the important serious stuff.

Signs cannot be on sticks and poles. This is a city rule, as they are something that could be used as a weapon. Please keep signs tasteful, no threats, racism... etc... be smart and clever! Please no sound amplification.

We cannot block traffic or pedestrians. Absolutely do not directly engage anyone. No harrassment, accosting, threats, or throwing anything at anyone. Don't make anyone into a martyr.

We must be fluid and may need to move around. Organizers and Volunteers from ours and other local Tea Party organizations will be trying to help direct and keep order in the crowd.

Please help publicize! Forward this e-mail to your friends, invite people to our facebook event http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=86050614891, call radio stations!
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Wish I could be there! But I will be there in spirit. GOOD LUCK... GREAT TURN OUT, is what I am hoping for you.

i heard about this on pat and edd show in the morning on KSEV.
    Someone called in and talked about it.

Looks like US Border Watch is organizing a group to be there too. Can you imagine Pelosi is charging $19 for people to hear her talk. Thank goodness all the protesters will be spared.

We'll bring pictures back.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas