Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I want to Burn an American FLag

WWW.MINUTEMANPARTY.COM

If you watched our local news in S. California, they
    did not show this just as they do not spend any time
    interviewing outraged citizens. These are the
    "victims" who should be heard and tolerated unlike the
    Minutemen, who rather than concerned citizens are
    dismissed with contempt as a fringe group.

If you are still sitting around wondering what to do,
    then we are lost. I think the time has come for us to
    stop trying to influence our politicians, who seem to
    have more regard for the illegal alien who cannot vote
    than for decent, hardworking, law-abiding, tax-paying
    citizens.

Today is the day for the Mexican Flag to be torn down
    wherever it may fly over our soil & it must be
    subjected to desecration in answer to the treatment
    that our flag has suffered at the hands of those to
    whom the Senate would grant the right to become citizens.

If every American Citizen burns a Mexican flag in public this week in protest of President Bush going to Mexico to listen to the demands of Vicente Fox instead of the will and the voice of the people, it is possible that one or two media outlets might listen to the outrage of ordinary American citizens.

As it stands, they have largely ignored John Q. Citizen this past week since the protests with the thousands of Mexican flags made for better TV.

I did have a reporter call me & ask me if this means that I am "anti-Latino", which I find to be an interesting question: Does that make the Latino students who burned the American Flag, "anti-American".

If all we do is call talk radio, write letters to newspapers and congressmen, we will have failed our nation. Radical times call for radical ideas. Extremism in defense of liberty is not a vice, nor is radical creativity.

Since the media has little interest in the opinions of the angry, frustrated, outraged citizens of these United States, perhaps a simple, more graphic form of protest will force them to cover our viewpoint.

If you watched our local news in S. California, they did not show this just as they do not spend any time interviewing outraged citizens. These are the "victims" who should be heard and tolerated unlike the Minutemen, who rather than concerned citizens are dismissed with contempt as a fringe group.

If you are still sitting around wondering what to do, then we are lost. I think the time has come for us to stop trying to influence our politicians, who seem to have more regard for the illegal alien who cannot vote than for decent, hardworking, law-abiding, tax-paying citizens.

If those who have taken to our streets waving foreign flags, while burning American flags or worse yet, dumping them in the gutter (while we are at war), are rewarded for their disrespectful behavior with something as precious as citizenship.

NOTE: I am not advocating violence nor anything close to it, but I think since the phone calls to congress have failed, and the media will not cover our voices, then radical times call for radical measures, and after all, the media has been saying that civil disobedience is to be celebrated....isn't flag burning our "protected free speech" or does that only apply when the students burn the American flag?

Want your voice to be heard over the din?

GET YOUR "BURN A MEXICAN FLAG KIT" TODAY FOR ONLY 10.00 PLUS SHIPPING. INCLUDES (1) MEXICAN FLAG AND INSTRUCTIONS IN THE PROPER USAGE AND FLAG ETIQUETTE.

IWANTTOBURNAMEXICANFLAG@minutemanparty.com

I think I'll set up a neighborhood "Mexican Flag Burning Day" this weekend
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Today is the day for the Mexican Flag to be torn down
    wherever it may fly over our soil & it must be
    subjected to desecration in answer to the treatment
    that our flag has suffered at the hands of those to
    whom the Senate would grant the right to become citizens.
    AMEN to that! P*ss on it!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

get videos of them being burned and send those to CNN.. they seem to like them.

If those who have taken to our streets waving foreign flags, while burning American flags or worse yet, dumping them in the gutter (while we are at war), are rewarded for their disrespectful behavior with something as precious as citizenship
    If they get "citizenship" it wont be citizenship to OUR America. it'll be citizenship to some global division in North America - NO PARTS OF OUR AMERICA! I'll never accept their cheap phony "citizenship" and I'll never patronize a single business that uses "guestworker" labor. So I'm glad they don't accept OUR flag - let our flag keep representing OUR America and let the Mexican flag represent their global slave village!!

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Banned
    Lady of Shallot,

I can certainly understand your emotion, the pictures from this weekend have left me stupified. That's NOT a condition I am used to.

PM me if you'd like. I'll take 2 kits, COD.

I live in little Mexico here. Mexican flags should be in ready supply. I'm going to buy a bunch of the little ones and desecrate them (in the manner I choose) and leave them around at bus stops and various places.

If anyone wants some choice Mexican words to attach - just PM me.