Thread: Identity Fraud

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Identity Fraud

Identity Fraud Is extremely used by illegal immigrants...And You and your loved ones are victims, DEAD or ALIVE...It is very important that you check you and yours SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS to see if there is any new activity especially your deceased and your children..because these loved ones can go undetected for YEARS. Illegals are using thier own US born children's Ids to get Jobs, Loans, Credit Cards and Drivers Licenses... It so very sad that this rings with TRUTH. You as an employer can actually find out if your employee was born yesterday..So to speak. You can help stop the illegals from stealing or buying your Family and friends IDENTITY..POCO

I have life lock now and check all the time. Shame I have to spend money to protect my own identity while they pay for nothing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What I will never understand is how they get away with it. Our Government acts like it is no big deal. They slap them on the hands and then would probably pay them the benefits later on in life because "they had earned them". I am very worried what our country is becoming. I think our future is doomed and something is not done.

Idenity theft

You can help by passing this information to your friends and family. Become your towns new "Town Crier" , the more people know how they are getiing loans ect.. The Better. Heck Nancy Pelosi does not want americans to have protection from this major invasion on us by trying to take our guns...WOW And ther are people who work inside our credit bureaus, dmvs, schools and other resources who sell Americans social security #'s. It happens every day in the US so start taking to your Stae reps {whom you trust} about passing laws that protect CITIZENS from Id theft..Because it is a long droling time to get things straightened out and costly. TY Lets chat POCO

What really sucks about it is that if your a victim of this you have to be the one to fix it!?? And probably cost you more than the criminal.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!