Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Supporter's Water Tanks In Desert Emptied

Illegal Alien Supporter's Water Tanks In Desert Emptied

Illegal aliens who cross the desert and are relying on water tanks put out by their proponents Humane Borders, better think twice. Humane Borders is claiming that their water stations and the flags they fly on 30-foot poles are being vandalized, emptied and shot full of bullet holes.

I am against these water stations because they encourage more illegal aliens. Call me cruel, but I have an "oh well" mentality to this revelation.

Whether the reports are true or not is also hard to tell as these radical groups like Humane Borders have tried to play the race card and been in opposition of any legislation or group trying to close off the border or deter illegal immigration in any way.

diggersrealmdottcom/mt/archives/001730.html

Humane Borders received $25,000 in taxpayer funds from Pima Arizona to put up and maintain these water stations in September, 2005. Then Humane Borders went further in January 2006 and decided that it would print full blown maps of the border showing the best routes for illegal aliens to take, border patrol stations and routes and locations of their water stations. This group is actively aiding and abetting illegal aliens. These maps were to be distributed throughout Mexico by the Mexican human rights agency. Mexico later backed down on distributing the maps after public outcry here in America.

KVOA

Well they will just have to bring their own water with them, or better still ,STAY HOME!

Why are we helping illegals to sneak into the country?
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Not trying to be cruel here, but could one not consider this a harsh form of law enforcement?

I agree with the basic premise of the article that says putting water out for illegals is aiding and abetting illegal access into the United States of America, and was shocked to learn our tax dollars are being used to pay for it.

If you are worried about the heat of the desert, worried about the lack of water, then stay home.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Incompetent President

As I have said in another forum I have absolutely no sympathy for them as they knew the inherent risks of ILLEGALLY crossing the border. The ones that drop are food for our endangered buzzard and vulture species. Fewer gang members, rapists, murderers, child and puppy molesters, drug dealers and other illegal alien criminals and fewer tax dollars needed to support them.

Re: Incompetent President

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    As I have said in another forum I have absolutely no sympathy for them as they knew the inherent risks of ILLEGALLY crossing the border. The ones that drop are food for our endangered buzzard and vulture species. Fewer gang members, rapists, murderers, child and puppy molesters, drug dealers and other illegal alien criminals and fewer tax dollars needed to support them.
    You've got a point!

You and I are aiding and abetting illegal crossers with our tax money.

I like what the second half of the article has to say, and how it ends.

Mich says vandals have been coming out to the water stations, pulling the caps off the tanks and dumping the water out into the desert.

The volunteers also say vandals are destroying the blue flags that fly atop 30-foot poles in the middle of the desert -- flags the immigrants look for when seeking out a water station on their journeys.

"Flags have been destroyed, and not in this station but in others. They've put bullet holes [the water tanks]," [Paula Mich, a volunteer with Humane Borders] said.

Mich also says each week Humane Borders finds at least one or more of their 70 water tanks vandalized, an act these volunteers say can kill.

"If they're planning on getting their water at that location and they get there and there's no water, then the next time they could get water could be not before they die," Saavedra said.

Russ Dove, a local immigration activist, says he understands why people trash the tanks.

"The vandal issue is a sign that Americans have had enough," Dove said, "and from observation, I think it's only going to get worse."

Dove says Humane Borders is helping illegal immigrants, some he calls criminals, cross the border safely.

"These are robbers, rapists, murders. This is simply aiding and abetting criminal activity," Dove said.

I think the Border Patrol should sit out there on top of the tanks too. Let the illegals walk strait to them.

Any organization that aids illegal aliens is part of the reason they are dieing in the desert. They are actually encouraging them to risk their lives in a crossing. It's as if they have set a goal, of make it to a water tank, and you make it to America!

dlm,

You have a good point. I think it should be deemed unlawful for government agencies to give our tax dollars to organizations that aid, harbor or support illegal immigration. It's pure and simple conflict of interest.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Illegal Alien Supporter's Water Tanks In Desert Emptied

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    Humane Borders received $25,000 in taxpayer funds from Pima Arizona
    Hi Concerned Citizen,

Here's the link that describes the taxpayer funding.
    http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/news/local ... upervisors

Are there also federal tax dollars going into this?

There were some messages a while back describing how coyotes (human smugglers) place water and fried chicken out for the illegals (on the US side), to sustain them as they hike to the coyote pickup point. Is this still going on?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast