I spoke with my friend who does bail bonds and she told about how they deal with illegals. She refuses to do it as it is a major safety issue for her. I am well aware that illegals often get arrested for DUIs and for fighting in South Dade County. They use what ever name when they are arrested and we don't really know if it is their real name. When they do finger print them then unless they are a repeat offender we don't know about their past in their homeland. When my friend writes the bail bond it is usually the employer who posts it for them. Then she would have to take them from the jail and drive them in her car to the employer who is often a farmer or a nursery owner. She is afraid and therefore won't do it as she has seen people she works with get beaten and even stabbed upon arrival at the employer.
How many employers who hire legal Americans wouold do that for their employees? Why would they do that and pay as they could take off elsewhere? What gets me is that they still claim that they are cheaper labor. How much time does it take to take their outstanding employees to court dates find parking and pay parking costs or do they dock it off their pay?