Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration Forum Orlando With Senator Mel Martinez

Date: 2006/10/03 Tue AM 08:41:56 EDT
    Subject: Immigration Forum in Orlando Oct 9, Featuring AMNESTY Senator Martinez
    Floridians for Immigration Enforcement

www.FLIMEN.org
    Immigration Forum in Orlando Oct 9, Featuring AMNESTY Senator Martinez

9:30 AM - 8:45 PM at the University of Central Florida, Orlando
    Student Union in the Pegasus Ballroom
    Senator Martinez will be there only in the morning (10:30-11:20).

Global Connections will be holding a town meeting at UCF on Monday Oct. 9th. The subject is "U.S. Immigration Policy: Open Borders or Closed Doors?" This town meeting is open to the public and guess who is one of the panel members? Mel Martinez (ABI D)! That's right folks this is our chance to be face to face with Mel and let him know how we feel about his giving our country away to illegal immigrants. Other members of the panel are Geronimo Gutierrez the Undersecretary for North America, Mexican Ministry of Foreign Affairs (that should be interesting) syndicated columnists Cal Thomas and Bob Beckel. The time and place is 9:30 am-8:45 pm at the UCF Student Union in the Pegasus Ballroom. Senator Martinez will be there only in the morning. We need to get as many people as possible to be there.

If you have any questions call Rhoda at 407-929-2104.

The above information is courtesy of Minutemen Florida Corp.

Note: the link below to a MS Word file provides a draft of the schedule:
    http://www.cas.ucf.edu/politicalscience ... posium.doc

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Election Information Links now posted at www.flimen.org:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FLIMEN
    P.O. Box 4219
    Hialeah, FL 33014

October 3, 2006
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to get as many people as possible to be there.
    That's for sure because I can already see how lopsided this is going to be.
    Give me a break.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    What a great opportunity for anti-illegal immigrant activist to straighten these folks out. Please LegalUSCitizen, gather as many friends as possible and attend this meeting if at all possible. Additionally, if you're from the area, you might want to start hitting local websites, passing out fliers, etc. Anything to swamp the meeting with OUR SIDE.

Please look at this as an opportunity, not a lost cause.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would like to but it is 5 hours away from me. Let me see what I can do.

In the meantime, everyone in Florida must try to help our side out if at all possible.