Janet Napolitano doesn't care about the statistics

Dear Fellow Patriot,

Barack Obama and his cronies in the Department of Homeland Security and Department of Justice have made it abundantly clear that they do not care about the safety and integrity of our borders.

Janet Napolitano doesn't bat an eyelash at the statistics showing increased danger at the border. The Mexican drug cartels are growing more brutal every day and drug trafficking is on the rise. Kidnappings and murders have increased. Wildfires set by illegal immigrants have devastated homes and taken lives. Her actions seem to say, "so what!" The federal government's actions clearly show they don't want law enforcement to be able to stop people from entering this country illegally.

How do I know?

Because I'm working to help the Border Sheriffs defend themselves against the Obama Administration. Right now, two Arizona Sheriffs- Sheriff Larry Dever and Sheriff Paul Babeu- face lawsuits from the Federal Government for enforcing immigration laws along the border. And while your tax dollars are paying for the government's court costs, the Sheriffs are forced to foot their own legal bills. Last month alone the legal bills topped $50,000!

In addition to defending the Sheriffs, we are going on the offensive we will pursue a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request that will, if we are successful, force Janet Napolitano to admit in a deposition that instead of arresting illegal aliens who break the law at our border, the Department of Homeland Security is advocating a "turn back" policy.

They aren't even enforcing our own laws! This is all in an attempt to fool the American public into believing crime is not an issue at our border. But you and I know this is a bold-face lie and an extreme deception and manipulation of the facts!

Sincerely,

Christopher Rants
Executive Director
The Border Sheriffs Project

BorderSheriffs.com, a Project of the Legacy Foundation

received by e-mail from Border Sheriffs on Tue, Jul 19, 2011 7:01 pm