Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

KCET TO COVER BURBANK HOME DEPOT RALLY

JUST IN from MINUTEMAN K.M

KCET TO COVER BURBANK HOME DEPOT RALLY THANKS KELLY FOR THE INFO

et your VCR!!Tomorrow (Friday) 6:30 pm on Channel 28- KCET (Life & Times)
    I just saw the Pre-View.. and it looks Interesting..
    This is from the KCET Web site
    THURSDAY 01/19/06
    DAY LABOR CENTER CONTROVERSY
    Is the city of Burbank encouraging illegal immigrants? Some say a new day labor center built as part of a new Home Depot project is doing just that. Others say it is a service to workes and customers. Hena Cuevas looks at the controversy.

http://www.kcet.org/lifeandtimes/

I just got a call from some of our folks at Burbank.

They say over 100 people on our side (coming and going) have shown up. The radical left wing groups have about 100-150, but the most interesting feature is there is massive press presence at this protest.

So far, the police are doing a great job keeping everyone separated and are being great to work with.

I've asked our friends on the ground to hand all of the media copies of our flier for the National Flier campaign and to explain that over 51 groups across America are deploying these this weekend.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Burbank Protest

William,

You have the basics: 100 patriots, about 150 open borders radicals including a good number of "Mexica Movement" radicals whom support succession and creation of a brown-only state in ALL of the U.S. (not just the Southwest U.S.). They had the typical signs up, like "all whites are illegal since 1492" and "Europeans go home" and other signs to that effect.
    The Burbank Police were great - they kept the sides apart and let people cross the street (as opposed to Glendale that frequently give people jaywalking tickets at events), and did so without attitude.

It was fun, and I think Burbank/Glendale (which cities are immediately adjacent to each other) promises to be a central focus in future efforts to close these illegal immigrant day labor centers. Fox and local news media (the NBC and ABC stations in L.A. and a number of newspapers) were there to cover the event.

Flyers

Oh, and I forgot to mention I saw a number of activists with the new ALIPAC flyers with them!

Yes, the more the English speaking media interacts with these Aztlan, La Raza, Mecha, Lulac, Maldef, Mexica, MS-13 racists protesters then the more the tide turns against them.

Lady America is waking up and boy is she pissed off!

Illegals go home now!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)