Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Leaders need to face immigration truth

Leaders need to face immigration truth

By: GARY WALKER - Commentary

The dangerously out-of-control illegal alien issue is really nothing more than a transparent attempt to craftily market lawlessness by shifting the legal argument from that of safety, security and the rule of law to the false flag of jobs, children and families. The message President Bush and the Senate are sending to the tens of millions of illegal aliens that have stolen into our nation is: "You stole it; you earned it!" (amnesty, Social Security benefits, free schooling, medical, etc.).

What these politicians and most of the media knowingly refuse to do (much as was done during Germany's Holocaust when many "knew" what was going on), however, is inform an unsuspecting public about the significant dark side to this disastrous illegal alien invasion from Mexico. This is known as guilt by omission, the flip side of guilt by commission.

It's a well-known fact that Escondido is plagued with violent gangs, schools that are consistently ranked among the worst in the state and nation, gross overcrowding in many dwellings, per capita income that is the lowest in the county (half of Poway's), regular stabbings, murders, rapes and lots of graffiti. Vista Mayor Morris Vance and Escondido Mayor Lori Holt Pfeiler and several of their sympathetic council members have made Escondido and Vista virtual sanctuary cities for illegal aliens and their manifold illegal activities. Because of this, safety, quality of life and community desirability are rapidly diminishing in these communities. Escondido, as a microcosm of the nation, is at a critical tipping point.

Add to this the fact that between 10,000 to 15,000 illegal aliens are entering our country each day and that our president and Senate are openly and willfully allowing this massive invasion to flourish, and we have the recipe for catastrophic terrorist attacks and civil unrest.

Nowhere was this more noticeable than in the recent large-scale national pro-illegal alien rallies, where many areas experienced violence against our police and citizenry. Escondido and particularly Vista had full-scale riots where Latino anarchists violently clashed with police and which the agenda-driven media intentionally downplayed or blacked out. These are just a very small segment of the crushing, unbearable and unconscionable costs ---- which are sure to dramatically escalate ---- being forced upon us by President Bush and the Senate on a national level, and by Mayors Pfeiler and Vance on a local level.

A rational, alert person would ask, "Why are we putting up with this criminal insanity?" Evidently communities all over the nation are saying, "Enough!" Hazelton, Pa., recently voted unanimously to impose severe penalties on landlords and contractors that commerce with illegal aliens; communities nationwide are now following suit. They're voting out those politicians who have betrayed the rule of law, the public trust and their electorate and are replacing them with people ---- such as Escondido councilwoman and patriot Marie Waldron ---- willing to do the people's, not special interests', business. This is what we desperately need nationally and here in North County, starting with Vista and Escondido!

Article provided by SDMM **No link is available**
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

I sent this to my local city council and asked them how long they think it may be before our city becomes the same.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

I'm sorry to say this, but I do believe that portions of California are probably lost.

There aren't enough good people left in these areas to be truly effective.

Maybe they should just make it a "reservation", and let them sink or swim on their own? Let them have their own politicians, mayors, police force, etc.

I never thought I'd hear myself saying this, but regaining control of this place would probably require military intervention, and a lot of people would die.

THAT is a horrible thought!!!!!!

I never thought I'd hear myself saying this, but regaining control of this place would probably require military intervention, and a lot of people would die.
    Cheyenne,
    I think your assumption is correct. I honestly believe there will be a time, in certain areas, (most likely CA) there will be military intervention. This article literally describes an invasion of these two cities, and their leaders let this happen. The only way to repel invaders will be through military action. I really hope it never comes to this, but I'm sure it will get worse before it gets better.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

As a San Diegan born and raised, I'm sickened by what's happened to Escondido. I used to work at the San Diego Wild Animal Park in the early 80's (the WAP is right outside of Escondido), and I used to hang out in Escondido a lot to shop after work, etc. It was a LOVELY community. Sort of rural with lots of trees.

There's no way I'd step foot in that city now.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Cheyenne,
    I think your assumption is correct. I honestly believe there will be a time, in certain areas, (most likely CA) there will be military intervention. This article literally describes an invasion of these two cities, and their leaders let this happen. The only way to repel invaders will be through military action. I really hope it never comes to this, but I'm sure it will get worse before it gets better.
    And in the end .thats what exactly will take place, bet on it, unfortunate but necessary
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

CheyenneWoman,

My husband and I have come to the same conclusion.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

I'm ready, I'll be damned if I'm going to give up this great nation without a fight.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

California will be a tough nut to crack when getting rid of illegals, but it can be done. Start enforcing the laws, put up the Fence, start Massive sweeps useing the Military and no deportation hearings, Illegals have no rights! Send them back right after you catch them. Case close, no more BS!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson