Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MAYDAY MARCH In Houston

MAYDAY MARCH

On May 1, 2008, the open borders crowd and countless illegal aliens will again march in the streets of this Nation. In Houston U.S. Border Watch will be there to counter their protest. They will march in our streets to protest the S.A.V.E Act and to again push amnesty. Come out and show your support for the rule of law.

Place: Antioch Park
    1400 Smith
    Houston, Tx
    Time:1:30pm
    (March begins at 2:00PM)

Don't let your voice go unheard!

Please contact U.S. Border Watch for information.

Curtis Collier
    U.S. Border Watch
    1-800-759-0948
    www.usborderwatch.com
    We the People. You the Invader

I intend to print up a sign that will be worded like this and to walk along side the head of their march to get it on camera:

===================
    * American Voters *
    Oppose this march ?
    log onto NumbersUSA
    ===================

We have a chance to get SAVE passed thanks to voter backlash
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MAYDAY MARCH

I'll be out of town. This would have been a good time to wear my "HOMELAND SECURITY" T-shirt.
    My poster would say something like:

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS ORGANIZED CRIME
    DESERVING PROSECUTION---NOT LEGALIZATION.

I'll be there in spirit tho. Everyone take lots of photos so I can catch up when I get back, please.

99.99% of Americans will be either working or sitting home being complacent .

They have forgotten 911 , the loss of jobs ,healthcare and other past benefits of being in a first world nation .

The ones who still are clinging to a job, will put security over freedom and use it for excuse to hide while their nation is conquored !

Only thing that gets them defenseive is to insult one of their tobacco chomping, crotch grabbing illiterate multi-million dollar atheletic idols, this they make time for just like ROME before it's fall .

Not to speak that half are liberals over 'forgiving' conservatives who are self loathing and sympathetic to their worst enemies .

M.Savage book says it best ,'Liberalism is a Mental Disorder '.